[Q] Newest radio and base...

Search This thread

bking_soda

Apr 20, 2011
Hey guys,
Havent been on in a while, now im confused and need some help. Ive been running Shiftsense 1.4X since it was released months ago before DroidTheory vanished. i feel my radio is starting to act up now that big red flipped the 4g switch in my area. i came to look for an update rom to run, but now everything is different. It appears the radios are separated now and ive never flashed them that way and i just need a little advice on getting my phone back up to date. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

donnyp1

May 7, 2008
Wichita
Hey guys,
Havent been on in a while, now im confused and need some help. Ive been running Shiftsense 1.4X since it was released months ago before DroidTheory vanished. i feel my radio is starting to act up now that big red flipped the 4g switch in my area. i came to look for an update rom to run, but now everything is different. It appears the radios are separated now and ive never flashed them that way and i just need a little advice on getting my phone back up to date. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

You can still find them together if you search hard. If you cant, just flash them one at a time after renaming, thru bootloader. Its really pretty simple. Several good roms out thsre. Eternity is fantastic with sense 3.5 and beats, shiftsense is awesome also, gingerbread rock is the latest leak stripped down and rooted, i keep it on my sd card for when i need that basic rom. Make sure you update your radios first. The mr4 3.0 leak and thunderstick fullblown are also great roms. Good luck dude.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

bking_soda

Apr 20, 2011
Does anyone happen to have a link to the most recent radios paired up as one flash through bootloader? I can't seem to find one. I'd really prefer flashing them separately last resort. Just a comfort thing I guess.

donnyp1

May 7, 2008
Wichita
Does anyone happen to have a link to the most recent radios paired up as one flash through bootloader? I can't seem to find one. I'd really prefer flashing them separately last resort. Just a comfort thing I guess.

I dont, but there just as easy to flash seperatly.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

skrypj

Jan 17, 2011
There is a newer radio than what is shown in that thread, look for the 2.11.605.9 radios.