[APP] Fake Mailer for Windows Phone

Search This thread

Rednasman

Dec 20, 2010
www.nijhof.nu
Hello,

By now I am presenting my own application 'fake mailer', with this mail application you can send anonymous mails to your friends. I did not build this application to do illegal activities. It's just for the fun, and trolling your friends. :)

I build this application a few days ago.

If you like my application, please leave a review.

You can find it up here; http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=79e9af0d-a716-45e3-9d33-8c5b79081577

I hope you like it! :)

jcmorales85

May 13, 2008
Wanted to give it a try but the app force closes as soon as the first screen comes up. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the app but the same thing happens. Here is some phone info.

HTC PI39100 (HTC Titan)
WP 7.5 (Mango)

Last edited:

Rednasman

Dec 20, 2010
www.nijhof.nu
Wanted to give it a try but the app force closes as soon as the first screen comes up. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the app but the same thing happens. Here is some phone info.

HTC PI39100 (HTC Titan)
WP 7.5 (Mango)

Hi, thanks for trying, I will try to fix it if I get the crash report. Probably the next update, I will tell you when the next update is released!

Thanks for telling me this!

Rednasman

Dec 20, 2010
www.nijhof.nu

HTC PI39100 (HTC Titan)
WP 7.5 (Mango)

Hi,

I received the error report, I am trying to figure out what the problem could be. I think it's something with the Google Ads..but I am not sure.

Rednasman

Dec 20, 2010
www.nijhof.nu

HTC PI39100 (HTC Titan)
WP 7.5 (Mango)

Hi there, could you please try my application again? I think the problem is gone now!

Thanks!

Please leave a (if possible positive) review!

fbirraque

Hello,

By now I am presenting my own application 'fake mailer', with this mail application you can send anonymous mails to your friends. I did not build this application to do illegal activities. It's just for the fun, and trolling your friends. :)

I build this application a few days ago.

If you like my application, please leave a review.

You can find it up here; http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=79e9af0d-a716-45e3-9d33-8c5b79081577

I hope you like it! :)

Hi Rednasman,

Your download link isn't working anymore. How can I dowload your app

Regards,