[ROM][HC][Stock] Stock View HC Rom

Search This thread

jmz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 17, 2008
Lawton, OK
www.jmzsoft.com
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Disclaimer: Flash this ROM at your own risk. I am not responsible for what you do on your device. I left this stock to provide a base for anybody that wants to use it. Mod this rom how you want. Just please remember to give credit where credit is due.

This is a pure stock rom. I removed nothing. I only added system level tweaks. I.E. busybox, root, init.d support, and so forth. No apps were added or removed. Just something for people that like a stock looking rom with little to no changes.

Instructions:

Copy to SD.
Flash in recovery.

Download

Thanks
-------------------
First and foremost this wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for erishasnobattery and adrynalyne. These 2 guys helped me so much with all my problems.
dsb9938 --- for bouncing issues back and forth and talking through issues
Team BAMF --- for all the work they have done and all assistance
Everybody from #Thunderbolt --- for answering my questions when the other guys were away

Last edited:

Bradart

Jan 9, 2008
Belleville, IL
It's not doing the bootloader thing for me. Did your latest update remove the necessity of flashing the boot.img in fastboot? Also, do I need to manually create the init.c directory? because it's not present after the flash.

jmz

Sep 17, 2008
Lawton, OK
www.jmzsoft.com
Google Pixel 4a 5G
It's not doing the bootloader thing for me. Did your latest update remove the necessity of flashing the boot.img in fastboot? Also, do I need to manually create the init.c directory? because it's not present after the flash.

No it is the same kernel and everything just used the official source. I packaged it this way to prepare for the HTC dumlock recovery hack. The only reason you would need to flash the kernel through hboot is if you are HTC unlocked. I am working on the recovery and integrating the dumlock so HTC unlock users can flash kernels in recovery

Sent from my PG41200 using XDA Premium App

janocool

Dec 24, 2010
Cuenca
I just download the rom, but a problem, i flash it but is not booting in hboot, and when i reboot just get stuck in HTC logo, i have gb rooted and revolutionary s/off, any suggestion

jmz

Sep 17, 2008
Lawton, OK
www.jmzsoft.com
Google Pixel 4a 5G
I just download the rom, but a problem, i flash it but is not booting in hboot, and when i reboot just get stuck in HTC logo, i have gb rooted and revolutionary s/off, any suggestion

On this device you are unable to go back and forth like you can on other devices. You need to upgrade hboot for one. There is an s-off upgrade thread by globatron here somewhere that will tell you how to do the upgrade while keeping s-off. Once you do that you can flash this without an issue

casmi

Nov 15, 2011
Sunny FL
Google Pixel 6
On this device you are unable to go back and forth like you can on other devices. You need to upgrade hboot for one. There is an s-off upgrade thread by globatron here somewhere that will tell you how to do the upgrade while keeping s-off. Once you do that you can flash this without an issue

Kevinrocksman has a Multi-Tool to upgrade/downgrade Hboots for HC or GB...
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=20825037

Sent from my PG41200 using Tapatalk

arief347

Jun 8, 2011
bandung
I get a bootloop on my htc view.. Can i flash this rom through fastboot mode??

Fastboot update <filename>

Or anyone can help me :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer: Flash this ROM at your own risk. I am not responsible for what you do on your device. I left this stock to provide a base for anybody that wants to use it. Mod this rom how you want. Just please remember to give credit where credit is due.

This is a pure stock rom. I removed nothing. I only added system level tweaks. I.E. busybox, root, init.d support, and so forth. No apps were added or removed. Just something for people that like a stock looking rom with little to no changes.

Instructions:

Copy to SD.
    Flash in recovery.

Download

Thanks
    -------------------
    First and foremost this wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for erishasnobattery and adrynalyne. These 2 guys helped me so much with all my problems.
    dsb9938 --- for bouncing issues back and forth and talking through issues
    Team BAMF --- for all the work they have done and all assistance
    Everybody from #Thunderbolt --- for answering my questions when the other guys were away
    I'm getting installation aborted?

How are you flashing it?

You need to flash it like this:

0. copy the rom.zip to the folder of where fastboot is (my tools programfiles folder)
    1. Go to fastboot ( on the device)
    2. (if you have my tool go to the programfiles folder and right click while holding shift and select open command window here) If you dont have my tool you need fastboot.exe=find it
    3. Type Fastboot oem rebootRUU
    4. Once the system reboots to a black htc screen type: fastboot flash zip rom.zip
    5. Once it is done and the green line is all the way across then type: fastboot reboot
    6. the system will reboot and you will be good to go.

And I'm unable to get it downloaded fully.

Depends on where you are for the server. I am downloading at speeds up to 3.4mB/s. If you cant download it by tonight tell me and ill host it somewhere else just for you. And ill send you the link.
    Sent from my PG41200 using XDA