[ICONS] Stock battery percentage

Search This thread

JeepFreak

May 17, 2008
Google Pixel 4a 5G
So, what else needs to be changed within systemui.apk in order to get it to report 1% increments? I'm trying to make this work on the AT&T version.
Thanks!
Billy

fpaz

May 15, 2012
Singapore
it is the same for me. I can't change permission in root explorer neither. Can not find the button "mount r / w". Yes, the phone is rooted. :mad:

edit: finally I solved it.

Hi, How did you manage to make it work? Everytime i push SystemUI.apk and then reboot, the status bar is missing. I think I followed all the steps correctly but still to avail.

THEindian

Nov 20, 2011
Hey, i wanted to add this to a rom on a different device. I know you have to resize this stuff for my phone, what do you have to change in systemUI.apk to make this worky? Thanks a bunch!

Oran-nUxX

Jul 6, 2012
hmmm, i cant get this working.
tell me if im doing it right.

i connect the phone while in recovery to the pc via usb.
then i run the bat with the icons. it's says its transfer okay, and when i reboot
it says Android is upgrading, but the icons wont set... still the stock icons...

can you guys give me the quick instructions?

pauley

May 28, 2010
Looking for same icons but without percentage

I decided that the current icons in ROMs showing battery percentage were way too blurry as they are the qHD versions. I decided to use the Sense 4.0 stock icons to generate a new set. Here they are, these are just the icons and they should be pushed to /system/app/SystemUI.apk/res/drawable-xhdpi/

Hi I came across this thread via search looking for stock One X icons in 1% increments. You wouldn't happen to have these icons but without the percentage overlay would you? Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I decided that the current icons in ROMs showing battery percentage were way too blurry as they are the qHD versions. I decided to use the Sense 4.0 stock icons to generate a new set. Here they are, these are just the icons and they should be pushed to /system/app/SystemUI.apk/res/drawable-xhdpi/

battpercentmodpreview.png
    Due to the tedious process of pushing one by one, I've made a .bat to do it for you.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/73556022/battery_install.zip

Unzip the icons, put the .bat into the folder where you've got the icons located and run!
    I don't see why not, It appears to have worked for me. Easiest way to do it is download the icons, unzip them, get the .bat I made and put that in the same folder as the icons, then run the .bat.

EDIT: After pushing them to the phone, it appears they haven't loaded. After pushing, I rebooted but I see no change to the battery status icon.

EDIT 2: Tried pushing just with the .zip, still no change to the stock battery icon.
    Will this actual work by just replacing the icons?
    ie From past experience on other devices, the battery will not display in 1% increments without further adjustments to the apk. :confused:

No, in most cases it wont!

Here is the complete working SystemUI.apk. It works only with a rooted rom (1.28.401.9).
    Push it to /system/app/ (it is no update.zip!!!), restart the phone.
    Do a backup first.

Cheers