Stuck in Reovery

Search This thread

tacticalvi

Jan 2, 2013
Long story short, I tried to update to Cyanogenmod 11 but things didn't go well. I'm currently stuck in ClockworkMod Recovery (v6.0.1.2). I tried updating ClockworkMod to the latest version so I can flash Cyanogenmod 11 but I can't see the new ClockworkMod .IMG file on my sd card / external storage. I can only see zip files. I'm not sure what to do. Please help!

kunal1540

Jun 6, 2013
City of oranges
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Long story short, I tried to update to Cyanogenmod 11 but things didn't go well. I'm currently stuck in ClockworkMod Recovery (v6.0.1.2). I tried updating ClockworkMod to the latest version so I can flash Cyanogenmod 11 but I can't see the new ClockworkMod .IMG file on my sd card / external storage. I can only see zip files. I'm not sure what to do. Please help!

I think zip files are flashed in recovery and not img files...so if u have a zip file of latest Cwm recovery then just Flash it or if u cant then download .tar file of cwm recovery and flash it through odin...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

tacticalvi

Jan 2, 2013
I think zip files are flashed in recovery and not img files...so if u have a zip file of latest Cwm recovery then just Flash it or if u cant then download .tar file of cwm recovery and flash it through odin...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Just flashed a zip version of CWM and then the latest Cyanogenmod. All good now. Thanks for the tip!