Bluetooth audio lag

Search This thread

pablodelouis

Nov 22, 2013
Hello everyone,

I just got my first bluetooth speaker , the Sony SRS-BTV5

Wireless-speaker-srs-btv5-940x300-rev2-8d0cf743bc1c3410dd584eb093f5722c.jpg

It works pretty well with music but when it comes to play movies or games there's an annoying audio delay .

Any solutions to fix this ?

Thanks

corybrubaker

Aug 4, 2008
Fayetteville
Hello everyone,

I just got my first bluetooth speaker , the Sony SRS-BTV5

Wireless-speaker-srs-btv5-940x300-rev2-8d0cf743bc1c3410dd584eb093f5722c.jpg

It works pretty well with music but when it comes to play movies or games there's an annoying audio delay .

Any solutions to fix this ?

Thanks

i thought it might have been just some bad encoded files when i noticed this issue but looking back at other files i never had problems with i didn't have this issue until after i did the update. wish i knew the exact delay then i could adjust for it on all my files with bs player you can adjust audio offset.

pablodelouis

Nov 22, 2013
Thanks, I've done some research and yes it seems to be normal .
I was pretty disappointed since i bought this for playing movies and games , i wasn't aware of this issue :/

I can adjust the audio offset with my main player Diceplayer but it's just not convenient because that delay seems to varie, even on a same movie .

I tried a few video players and i couldn't believe, i have no issue with MX player, i can even skip forward or back, no lag, synced like it's wired lol
Dunno why it works, tried with mp4. avi, 1080 mkv so i'll just use Mx player when using my bluetooth speaker :laugh:

Streaming over lan makes the videos lag a lot though..

Netflix , games are out of sync except a few ones