eallan

Apr 23, 2010
Looks lie in have a stuck pixel in the middle :(

Hard to see. Anyone else?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

JannisLouw

Feb 7, 2010
Johannesburg
Also got one in the top left of the screen (aftewr having the phone for only 2 weeks!). Will be taking it in for exchange or repair shortly. It's so small the service center might have trouble seeing it but I know it is there and I find it very annoying! This is not a cheap phone and I expect it to be perfect as I plan to be using it for the next year or 2.

eallan

Apr 23, 2010
Also got one in the top left of the screen (aftewr having the phone for only 2 weeks!). Will be taking it in for exchange or repair shortly. It's so small the service center might have trouble seeing it but I know it is there and I find it very annoying! This is not a cheap phone and I expect it to be perfect as I plan to be using it for the next year or 2.

Agree completely, Ive owned like 10 phones this year and this is my first dead pixel. Bad luck.

ankydu

May 16, 2010
I have also one stuck white pixel visible only on grey background on close inspection.

echandan7

Nov 30, 2011
me too

found some companions ...

i also have one which is visible only on close view (actually very close view) and that to on only grey background... :sad: :(

rhn

Jun 9, 2006
Had one dead pixel as well. Just beleow the clock in the status bar(top right). It was visible only on dark-ish backgrounds. Have given the phone for replacement, hope the new one i get will have a perfect screen :\

mazerB

Dec 7, 2010
Mine has two dead spots , one in the middle one around second row of keyboard.but I guessI am keeping my own as I barely feel them,I don't know even next would be perfect but anyways still this is the best gadget I ever owned.
Btw mine is Polish too.