[ROM][GT-N7105/N7105T]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V3.0[4.1.2][Aroma][DEDEX-ROOTED][28/06/2013]

Search This thread

BossMAFIA

Apr 12, 2010
During installation of aroma rom v1.7 what is the best kernel to select for a music lover like myself for all the audio features (acid audio, latest beats audio, srs wowhd....etc etc. Just wondering if all the audio tweakin features will work flawlessly say for example on the stock kernel which i am planning to select during installation.

"On installation do a full wipe"...mentioned in the installation guidelines...does this mean after aroma rom has been successfully installed, a full wipe has to be performed? Thank you in advance for your response.

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

1.7 is running great for me. I reckon once you have flashed it you'll be grinning like that cat in Alice In Wonderland lol

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 2

Rofl...will install pretty soon and will definitely provide feedback. Thanks for your response mate.

meminiau

Jan 4, 2012
Newcastle
Re: [ROM][N7105XXDMB3]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V1.7 [4.1.2][Aroma][DEDOX-ROOTED]21-02-13

On v1.7 & My TESTBUILD WB-AMR Status is on. I would suggest a simple reboot and then see if it enabled.
worked for me :)

I've just checked and WB-AMR Status is on for me too, and the only difference between mine and everyone else's is my build.prop mod.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 2

meminiau

Jan 4, 2012
Newcastle
"On installation do a full wipe"...mentioned in the installation guidelines...does this mean after aroma rom has been successfully installed, a full wipe has to be performed? Thank you in advance for your response.

Start up the aroma install. Choose full wipe if that is what you want(I'd recommend it coz it decreases the chances to issues from leftover stuff). When you get to the end of the aroma install, from memory it gives you the choice of reboot immediately, or go back to CWM. Unless there is something you really need to do in recovery(there should not be anything you need to do to ensure the rom will work), then it's ok to just reboot.

BossMAFIA

Apr 12, 2010
Start up the aroma install. Choose full wipe if that is what you want(I'd recommend it coz it decreases the chances to issues from leftover stuff). When you get to the end of the aroma install, from memory it gives you the choice of reboot immediately, or go back to CWM. Unless there is something you really need to do in recovery(there should not be anything you need to do to ensure the rom will work), then it's ok to just reboot.

Thanks for your support meminiau, greatly appreciated.

I installed this for my brother's N7105 (I have N7100) and I see that he has Telstra boot down animation. I really like the animation, does the rom come with just boot down animation from Telstra or does it have boot up animation as well?

Can I have just the animation file so I can put it in my N7100 rom? Please help!

Reactions: Userade

Userade

Feb 17, 2013
Re: [ROM][N7105XXDMB3]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V1.7 [4.1.2][Aroma][DEDOX-ROOTED]21-02-13

Hi all for next build do you think i should take out all apks ie Social, video players that you are able to download on Play Store yourself to save rom and add modems & cscs?

Yes!! Haha please :3 that way its a little smaller and yea... Haha

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

cybermonk

Jul 31, 2007

Just let you know guys i went from 1.2 to 1.7 upgrade no wipe and everything is working perfectly.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: hashcheck

XDAJacky

Aug 15, 2010
Hi , I try install your Rom
But many many failer install , follow your step
Boot in the sanaumg icon next can not see the Screen,(Balck)
Please help !!!

XDAJacky

Aug 15, 2010
Yes Android logo (Black Screen). .i 'm not sure how long
but i try reoot recovery and wipe once more

Top Liked Posts