HTC One not powering on, but can get adb con

Search This thread

coolplay7

Jun 28, 2012
Hey guys,
my phone died couple weeks ago when the battery ran off. I was unable to power it on at all(no pc connection, and black screen), futhermore it was not charging.I sent it to a repair service in order to replace the battery.
Now I get a connection to my pc(adb works, fastboot seems to work).However screen is still black, and phone does not seem to power on(no bootanimation, just blackscreen).
I managed to do a logcat and will attech it if it helps.

Attachments

• z.txt
    477.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

donkeykong1

Aug 6, 2012
Sesvete, Zagreb
Hey guys,
my phone died couple weeks ago when the battery ran off. I was unable to power it on at all(no pc connection, and black screen), futhermore it was not charging.I sent it to a repair service in order to replace the battery.
Now I get a connection to my pc(adb works, fastboot seems to work).However screen is still black, and phone does not seem to power on(no bootanimation, just blackscreen).
Looks like hardware problem to me. If I were you, I'd send it back to service where battery was changed because it looks like they s*****d up when they changed the battery

Reactions: coolplay7

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,
    Looks like hardware problem to me. If I were you, I'd send it back to service where battery was changed because it looks like they s*****d up when they changed the battery