Battery widget

Search This thread

scooby7557

Mar 8, 2010
I saw a little battery widget on someone's screenshot that displayed all kinds of battery information. Does anyone know what happened to that widget or if there is something similar that would give usage, screen on, temperature, and all other relevant information?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium

Borrego97

Jun 14, 2012
Juarez
I saw a little battery widget on someone's screenshot that displayed all kinds of battery information. Does anyone know what happened to that widget or if there is something similar that would give usage, screen on, temperature, and all other relevant information?

look at the Battery HD by smallte.ch @ the playstore it might be what are you looking for...

Regards!

scooby7557

Mar 8, 2010
look at the Battery HD by smallte.ch @ the playstore it might be what are you looking for...

Regards!

Thanks for the effort. That had all the info I was looking for but wasn't the one I was looking for.

I should have been more descriptive in my original post. It was a small (1X1 or 2X2) widget that I saw specifically for this phone. It may have only been available for ICS & was removed in Jelly Bean.

Again, thanks for the effort though!

SFG

Dec 23, 2010
I posted a screenshot with it. It is betterbattery and it was the 2x1 widget. It works on JB

You are not your iPhone 5
#tylerdurden

Borrego97

Jun 14, 2012
Juarez
Thanks for the effort. That had all the info I was looking for but wasn't the one I was looking for.

I should have been more descriptive in my original post. It was a small (1X1 or 2X2) widget that I saw specifically for this phone. It may have only been available for ICS & was removed in Jelly Bean.

Again, thanks for the effort though!

Sure! No problem :thumbup::)

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk 2