GS4 -KitKat 4.4.2 - Official discussion thread here

Search This thread

style154

Jun 23, 2012
San Tan Valley
The t-mobile galaxy s4 shows as having 4.4.2 on the samsung website. whereas before it didn't..

http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones/SGH-M919ZWATMB?CID=AFL-hq-mul-0813-11000279

that mean soon we'll finally get caught up with the rest of the world?

It could mean the update has been approved and waiting for ota. Or samsung is fixing the sd card issue before pushing it out. But not many places have it only a few countries and 2 U.S. carriers...

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

mewikime

Aug 12, 2011
Los Angeles
Yeah, that's my assumption too. I believe it will be this month anyway, but I'm going to hold off downloading initially; I reckon that as with the update from 4.2 to 4.3 re Knox, anyone on Knoxless 4.3 roms is going to have issues gong to 4.4

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

coolbrezze67

Jan 27, 2011
st pete
I have a question. Sorry if it sounds noobish!!! Is there any way to mirror the official ota and remove knox from the files and not have it at all?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
I have a question. Sorry if it sounds noobish!!! Is there any way to mirror the official ota and remove knox from the files and not have it at all?

Just flash a custom ROM. They have knox removed. Or are you trying to get official without root? You may be able to create a custom tar file without the boot loader. I've never tried it so I wouldn't know first hand but that's what I'd start with.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

coolbrezze67

Jan 27, 2011
st pete
That's just it. In not trying not to trip Knox counter. That's why I was trying to find a way to delete it out bypass it. Thanks for answering in advance

Top Liked Posts