Best (complete) kitkat 4.4.2 Custom Rom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

shohag2018

Mar 4, 2014
im brand new at xda.
Most of the custom roms based on kitkat 4.4.2 are still incomplete and is a pain to live with,including famous ones like PA, PAC man etc. im tired of trying out the beta builds. Can anyone suggest a good stable 4.4.2 based custom rom for nexus 4? thanks in advance.

Mashed_Potatoes

Oct 26, 2012
Xiaomi 11T Pro

There are 4.4.2 weeklies (beta) and there is 4.4.2 stable.

772e37a398e5da0316326ac70f4d7684.png

shohag2018

Mar 4, 2014
You should also try Official CM11 + HellsDoctor kernel CM version (CM version because of CAF)

CM11 is "beta" but i found 0 problems, it is very stable, no errors or anything. If they hadn't written it was Beta i bet you wouldn't know is it stable or unstable!
i didnt know CM11 had an official nexus 4 rom.. could you pls post the link?
also i ve been trying out slimkat as per ur suggestion, its almost perfect for me, except for just one thing, it doesnt have "clear all recent" button, neither is the "pinch to clear" at the recent screen is working for me. was it added in the later nightlies or am i doing something wrong here?

Mashed_Potatoes

Oct 26, 2012
Xiaomi 11T Pro
i didnt know CM11 had an official nexus 4 rom.. could you pls post the link?
also i ve been trying out slimkat as per ur suggestion, its almost perfect for me, except for just one thing, it doesnt have "clear all recent" button, neither is the "pinch to clear" at the recent screen is working for me. was it added in the later nightlies or am i doing something wrong here?

Well i got the CM11 off the official CM website so i guess that's official

I don't know about the gestures you said, i don't use that

wedgess

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
www.pac-rom.com
We do not allow best ROM/Kernel threads on XDA. The question is subjective and what's best for someone else may not be best for you. Head over to the development section, try some out and see which best suits your needs.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.