Going price for a gs3?

Search This thread

yamaha_wins

May 8, 2012
Most s3's on swappa are under $200. I'm not sure of all your extras. The otter box case I would throw that away. :)

bigrel22

Nov 18, 2009
I think that's a good price imo. A brand new S3 is $200-300.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Free mobile app

tyler.frost92

Sep 19, 2013
Most s3's on swappa are under $200. I'm not sure of all your extras. The otter box case I would throw that away. :)

What's wrong with otterbox? It saved my last s3 many times. And when the rubber started to show wear from opening the charging port flap they sent me a brand new case for free

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

yamaha_wins

May 8, 2012
I think you answered your own question. The silicone is trash. We went through 4 returns before moving on to another case.

tyler.frost92

Sep 19, 2013
I think you answered your own question. The silicone is trash. We went through 4 returns before moving on to another case.

I'll somewhat agree with that. The replacement they sent me seemed to be of higher quality though. I just really like the commuter series. It seems like a perfect balance of protection but not making the phone overly bulky. In fact I have one on order for my new m8

ThePagel

Jul 6, 2012
Minneapolis
I have a hard case on my phone, nothing for shock resistance or water protection. I drop my phone at least one a day and it doesn't have a crack or blemish on it. In my personal opinion otter box is a waist of extra space and money unless your in construction.

tyler.frost92

Sep 19, 2013
I have a hard case on my phone, nothing for shock resistance or water protection. I drop my phone at least one a day and it doesn't have a crack or blemish on it. In my personal opinion otter box is a waist of extra space and money unless your in construction.

To each their own.

yamaha_wins

May 8, 2012
I actually moved to the zerolemons 7000mah battery with the rugged case. It has been the best decision I've made for my galaxy s3. Also went to the zerolemons combo for my partners galaxy s4