Suggestions for a ROM? Android 4.4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Aweshocked

Mar 14, 2013
Paterson
I was on SACS ROM but it wasn't compatible much with ktoonsez kernel.

I went to cyanogenmod and I'm getting 4 hours screen time with ktoonsez, however I like the features of touchwiz and I liked the ui a bit more (when using s5 themed ROMs, I despise old touchwiz),

So I'm looking for a smooth touchwiz ROM android 4.4.2 that is compatible with ktoonsez kernel

I'm currently on NAE modem

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app

daniel4653

Jul 10, 2010
Southern California
Recommendation threads always get shut down because people begin to say "so and so" ROM is the smoothest or the best. When the fact is there is no best ROM. Try out the other TW Roms that catch your attention and if you don't like it you can restore an older ROM you liked.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Aweshocked

Mar 14, 2013
Paterson
Ugh I hope it doesn't, I know there isn't a best ROM, just the fact is that I only found negalite, pacman, sac, and cyanogenmod, and I don't like all of them but I did like sacs, it just had a lot of bugs

Aweshocked

Mar 14, 2013
Paterson
Recommendation threads always get shut down because people begin to say "so and so" ROM is the smoothest or the best. When the fact is there is no best ROM. Try out the other TW Roms that catch your attention and if you don't like it you can restore an older ROM you liked.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Bumping

Ragnar

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 11, 2011
Valhalla
XDA is a development site not a support site. As such members are expected to do the research, read through the development threads and decide what is BEST for them. The only results that would be posted here are what each member has found to be BEST for them by experimentation based on their phone/usage/setup/apps/signal strength. Please take the time to read through those development threads to learn all about the software you are about to drastically alter your very expensive device with.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.

EFM
Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.