Extract omate ui and swipe gestures? Possible?

Search This thread

arovaris

Aug 8, 2006
Hello ! Someone can extract omate ui, swipe gestures and settings configuration from a omate or x201 series? And put here how .apk files? I buyed a zgpax s5 and would like to put in it. Its possible? Thanks.

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
I would like to see full firmware somewhere (stock, unchanged) too.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

funky0308

Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
You could also DL the firmware and unpack the system img.

I must admit I haven't used search button but I could do that, yeah... I just have to find it.

Would you mind if I work a bit on your ROM?
I will not release it or something similar, just want to check few things in framework and systemUI files to be prepared when my TS arrives...

Lokifish Marz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 13, 2011
Olympus Mons, Mars
martian-imperium.com
I must admit I haven't used search button but I could do that, yeah... I just have to find it.

Would you mind if I work a bit on your ROM?
I will not release it or something similar, just want to check few things in framework and systemUI files to be prepared when my TS arrives...

Almost everything x201 is in the sticky.

Feel free to play with the ROM. If you make any headway let me know as I have an alternate gesture layout I want to try and wouldn't mind working with a themer on some stuff as well.

funky0308

Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Almost everything x201 is in the sticky.

Feel free to play with the ROM. If you make any headway let me know as I have an alternate gesture layout I want to try and wouldn't mind working with a themer on some stuff as well.

I would be honored to work with you, mate.

It's a bit tricky to work, for now (for me) because my watch is still in LLP's hands.
I always test my MODs and apps before releasing but I could try few things without watch...