Making new theme what would you like to see

Search This thread

kalkat579

Mar 2, 2012
Making new theme what would you like to see let me know leave a comment

sent from the dark side of the force

AtariDroid

Mar 1, 2010
I'd love to see a blacked out theme with blue highlights, numbers, etc., without any fancy backgrounds on the settings or dialer screens. Something like the Eclipse ROMS with blue, similar to gunthermics/average Joe's apps. Would have to be compatible with hyperdrive.

It has to be different in some ways so as not to Kang their work though..

ncdub

Apr 29, 2010
Greensboro
I'd love to see a dark theme with holo blue, kit kat gray and black!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Shadow_strike

Apr 1, 2014
Im working whith him on these ill try to get some kind of VW theme out sont know much about VW so imput and pics would be awesome

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

YES I have a 65 bug myself. It'd be cool if I could get a picture of my bug incorporated in ☺

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

I know its not for everyone but I would love a classic volkswagen theme

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Im working whith him on these ill try to get some kind of VW theme out sont know much about VW so imput and pics would be awesome

XzxBATTxzX

Sep 15, 2012
Frederick

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Can I email you the pics?

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

kalkat579

Mar 2, 2012
There are a couple of themes of black and blue alread inuding cobalt theme / circut theme and beans main theme is black and blue so im not really going to make another sry if I do make one itll be a back burner project not me and shadows main

Do or do not there is no try

AtariDroid

Mar 1, 2010
Ok. Circuitry I have seen. Can Bean's theme be used on Hyperdrive? Plus the only cobalt I have seen is white backgrounds? Sorry I'm a bit at a loss here. I'm mainly trying to find black backgrounds, blue highlights, or even a combo of highlights..anything but green and red, without bright flashy backgrounds... Without changing ROMS. I have looked, plenty. I've even searched the other carrier sections, but I'm not sure of compatibility there.

Top Liked Posts