Lists

Search This thread

muddychief

Apr 23, 2011
I searched but I couldn't find anybody else to ask this question I'm just wondering if anybody has any luck using lists?for example to make a shopping list and then at some point later be able to add items to the list

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

connorxda

Jun 28, 2007
I've just seen a new app called wearable whiteboard which may meet your needs to write a basic list? However, i agree that an app that would allow a user to transfer lists between a phone and watch would be great. Better still an evernote integration so that lists and notes can be created there and synced with the phone.

I searched but I couldn't find anybody else to ask this question I'm just wondering if anybody has any luck using lists?for example to make a shopping list and then at some point later be able to add items to the list

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

rEVOLVE

Nov 16, 2006
I really miss Evernote on my Pebble. That worked the best - how is it that the marketing promos for the Gear 2s listed Evernote as an app, yet it's not been ported yet and Evernote support even seems to be indicating there were never any plans for it when someone asked directly.

Until then, I'd settle for a simple app that I can paste a list into from the phone and then tick off as I complete items on the watch. That would be nice for one way management - the cool thing w/ Evernote is it synced both ways, so if it was a To Do list, I'd be able to see the changes i made to lists on the watch on the desktop/phone apps.