Cannot delete file

Search This thread

abay1289

Jan 30, 2013
I have been struggling with deleting a folder from /data/data/ on my phone. Inside that folder is a folder, com.facebook.katana, and inside that is cache/ a few more folders and then a file with a long name .cnt. I have tried using Root Explorer, adb shell, adb in recovery, Terminal Emulator, I have tried wiping data/ in recovery, formatting data, and nothing works. I am using the latest philz, and it still won't work. I am currently running the Official Stock Rooted Odex nd7 rom by lacoursiere18. Also, every time I try to backup this rom in recovery it fails when backing up the data folder.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am posting a screen shot of this file's properties in Root Explorer.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1403272491945.jpg
    1403272491945.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 35

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs
I have been struggling with deleting a folder from /data/data/ on my phone. Inside that folder is a folder, com.facebook.katana, and inside that is cache/ a few more folders and then a file with a long name .cnt. I have tried using Root Explorer, adb shell, adb in recovery, Terminal Emulator, I have tried wiping data/ in recovery, formatting data, and nothing works. I am using the latest philz, and it still won't work. I am currently running the Official Stock Rooted Odex nd7 rom by lacoursiere18. Also, every time I try to backup this rom in recovery it fails when backing up the data folder.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am posting a screen shot of this file's properties in Root Explorer.

Your data partition is curropt..pm me I'll tell you how to fix it..or just give until Monday

Reactions: abay1289

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Your data partition is curropt..pm me I'll tell you how to fix it..or just give until Monday