Droid DNA touchscreen not responding

Search This thread

cabasse_tronic

Jun 30, 2010
Hey guys, i've installed on my Droid DNA NUSenseSIX and the touchscreen stops responding after some time.. i've installed the latest firmware base, latest hboot but it no effect. after one two hours i have to reboot it in order to use it again. please help me. i have unlocked bootloader, supercid 222222 and s-off. with other roms i don't get this problem (or at least didn't have it because i don't like them). i like something close to stock sense 6.

iHateWebOS

Aug 20, 2012
atglen,pa
Hey guys, i've installed on my Droid DNA NUSenseSIX and the touchscreen stops responding after some time.. i've installed the latest firmware base, latest hboot but it no effect. after one two hours i have to reboot it in order to use it again. please help me. i have unlocked bootloader, supercid 222222 and s-off. with other roms i don't get this problem (or at least didn't have it because i don't like them). i like something close to stock sense 6.
This is a known issue that affects a small group of DNA users. This started happening after the official DNA KitKat update was released, and seems to be device specific. There is currently no fix since none of the DNA devs including myself seem to have this issue.