What did you buy with your media hub credit?

Search This thread

Kitteh298

Nov 25, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
theres a thread on another forum with the emal. emailedand i got my code in like 5 minutes.....

if you search for samsung media hub free 50 youll find a metric fuuuuuuucktonne of things saying the same thing

crazaytalent

Nov 7, 2008
its legit i got mine back in December and quite honestly.. i barely used it... the media hub was a huge let down...

can only d/l on wifi or 4g.... when u do down load it tells u u have a certain amount of time (like a month) but once u start watch your d/l ... u only have 24 hrs to watch it complety b4 it expires and disappears... so if say u sart watching it while travellin and get your destination before u finished watching, u only have the rest of that day to finish seein it before its gone...

also the stuff u can d/l with that credit is very limited.. either old films seen or not interested in, or very limited recent releases that and all pretty common and have been seen already... and non of the tv programing or anything else..

now its my credit is expiring and i only used like 4-6 bucks on it...

shouldve sold it when i had the chance

ttieder

Mar 7, 2010
Sent email didn't receive nothing yet what's the exact email

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

Kitteh298

Nov 25, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
i didnt give the account number i gave them my full name and phone number. they asked me to prove it was sprint. i didnt know how to prove it so i emailed them asking hw to prove it. 5 mins later they sent me code

flash_c4

Sep 27, 2007
Columbus
its legit i got mine back in December and quite honestly.. i barely used it... the media hub was a huge let down...

can only d/l on wifi or 4g.... when u do down load it tells u u have a certain amount of time (like a month) but once u start watch your d/l ... u only have 24 hrs to watch it complety b4 it expires and disappears... so if say u sart watching it while travellin and get your destination before u finished watching, u only have the rest of that day to finish seein it before its gone...

also the stuff u can d/l with that credit is very limited.. either old films seen or not interested in, or very limited recent releases that and all pretty common and have been seen already... and non of the tv programing or anything else..

now its my credit is expiring and i only used like 4-6 bucks on it...

shouldve sold it when i had the chance

I only watched one movie and the quality was great but the whole concept of how the rentals work sucked about as bad as not getting Froyo yet. I let $46 expire because I forgot about it. It would have been nice if they would have sent out a reminder email letting you know it was going to expire. Oh well free is free. Waiting for the Netflix Android app.

musclehead84

Nov 3, 2010
Falling Waters, WV
I got.my code and its not very good. You are limited to the selection if using the $50 free code. It expires once you activate the.code.like 30 days later. I have lime 13 movies I purchased the.day my code expired that I have to still dl and watch.lol I wont they will just expire. The media Hub and free codes suck

Sent from my Evo Killer!

lazydazed

Feb 2, 2008
Aliso Viejo, CA
Ya I did it.. its not limited to just the 50 section but it is limited to just renting movies not tv shows... the timeframe you get is wack.. never got to finish one movie.. except for get him to the greek, rotfl, had to watch that one in bed before it expired...

running_the_dream

Jan 10, 2011
Dub C
Yeah MediaHub sucks. I didn't really expect much in the first place. I expected movies and videos to cost way more than they were worth. The real travesty to me is this freaking Netflix app. Come on already!!

A_Flying_Fox

Aug 10, 2010
I bought 300, tried to all share it but couldn't so I didn't watch it.

2 days later I bought it again, watched the intro, then cut it off.

A week later I bought it, watched the whole thing, then bought v for vendetta and watched it.

Its free money! Buy things just to buy! Lol

A_Flying_Fox

Aug 10, 2010
I remember my email subject being "media hub credit?" And all I typed was my name and number and they emailed me soon after with the code

A_Flying_Fox

Aug 10, 2010
Like my email was literally

Subject: Media hub credit?

Body: John Doe

917-555-5555