[ROM] Streak MIUI 2.4.20 English

Search This thread

Mysticales

Oct 30, 2007
www.darkmystics.com
Question, Is this rom better then Streakdroid 2.4.4? Also if I switched to this one, would I need to change the baseband again?

Finally does this rom have cifs support? Thanks.

Cryogen

Aug 21, 2007
Using 2.3.23 - Opera Mini force Closes from time to time (which never happened before)
And
When browsing Google Play from PC - then scedule for an install - on the Streak Google Play also force closes.

Remedy?

Agent5150

Mar 6, 2008
Poke. Does this rom have CIFS kernel support?

Also if anyone has thoughts about this vs streakdroid 2.4.4 please? =)

Strakdroid 2.4.4 is very fast but is plagued by random reboots.

MIUI 2.3.23 is very stable and fast and does not have reboots. All hardware works.
just does not have landscape view for home screens. (I think there is a patch for that.)..

I was using SD 2.4.4 since the day it was released, then switch to DSC to avoid random reboots, then switched to CM7 and now using MIUI 2.3.23 since its release and I am NOT planning on dropping MIUI anytime soon.

hope this helps.

Reactions: eSZee

L22EEW

Mar 13, 2008
Wales
www.facebook.com
Can anyone tell me which AMSS and DSP1 is best for this ROM?

I'm currently using Olleh rom: 407:

shot_000008.png

Must admit the battery life is RUBBISH. Plus the phone does RANDOM reboots, or just turns off by itself. Even if I take it off charge, it does a random reboot. If I leave the phone idle, the battery just drains like no tomorrow. For example I was driving from London to Bristol this morning. Left home with 100% battery, got to Bristol and the battery was 83%. Journey time 1 hour 40 mins, and I didn't even use the phone. Carrying my charger with me everywhere I go is now a must, lol!

I'm desperately looking for a stable ROM, and something different. I do use alot of the Go Dev team apps (GO locker, GO keyboard, GO launcher, GO sms PRO, ETC...), so can these be used with MIUI?

But do need to know the BEST recommended AMSS and DSP1 to use with this MIUI ROM, with links if possible :D

kenlah

May 21, 2011
Testing 2.4.20, screen cap is back using new kernel, and led light still doesnt work for me.

Sent from my Dell Streak using xda premium

cdzo72

Can anyone tell me which AMSS and DSP1 is best for this ROM?

I'm currently using Olleh rom: 407:

shot_000008.png

Must admit the battery life is RUBBISH. Plus the phone does RANDOM reboots, or just turns off by itself. Even if I take it off charge, it does a random reboot. If I leave the phone idle, the battery just drains like no tomorrow. For example I was driving from London to Bristol this morning. Left home with 100% battery, got to Bristol and the battery was 83%. Journey time 1 hour 40 mins, and I didn't even use the phone. Carrying my charger with me everywhere I go is now a must, lol!

I'm desperately looking for a stable ROM, and something different. I do use alot of the Go Dev team apps (GO locker, GO keyboard, GO launcher, GO sms PRO, ETC...), so can these be used with MIUI?

But do need to know the BEST recommended AMSS and DSP1 to use with this MIUI ROM, with links if possible :D

The ones from the Olleh package which you already probably have flashed.... If not yet you'd have blinking LED ISSUES

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

vishnu8058

Just installed MIUI 2.4.20.Boot animation is cool :) .Good to see the Radio and Maps. But the radio is force crashing and I didn't see the Themes app which was there in the previous version.
By the way thanks for the updates.

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Found the Themes in Settings->Personal

ammujee

Oct 25, 2008
Hyderabad
Radio not working

Just installed MIUI 2.4.20.Boot animation is cool :) .Good to see the Radio and Maps. But the radio is force crashing and I didn't see the Themes app which was there in the previous version.
By the way thanks for the updates.

FM radio app force closes and is not working. However SpiritFM from market works well with few glitches. Can we get the native FM radio working?

Anyways, Thanks a ton Nitin for very fast rom updates.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NEW UPDATE!

MIUI 2.4.20
    Dell Streak 5

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WRONG THING HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE. AFTER INSTALLING THIS ROM.

This Rom is ported from MIUIANDROID HTC HD2, included latest Team DSC’s Phoenix Kernel

Make sure you wipe EVERYTHING. Including, Data, Cache, and Dalvik-Cache.
    Fresh Install, let boot. after finishing the initial setup. again boot in recovery and flash the Custom_light_Fix.zip downloaded from below link, reboot and enjoy!

Rom Download Links

Current Version
    MIUI - 2.4.20
    http://www.mediafire.com/?9a8n323d4dghxam

Old Versions:
    MIUI - 2.3.23
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ktp9957avwjn927

Thanks & Credits:
    HPA: Working MIUI ROM
    n0p & Team DSC: Phoenix Kernel and Kernel support
    hunderteins: USSD

Special Thanks to everyone for using testing, supporting my ROMs. Please don’t mind and let me know if I am forgetting any name to mention here.

Cheers!
    You may flash this rom over any GB rom, ripped from miui 2.3.16 Nexus one rom.

Sent from my Dell Streak using XDA
    Streak MIUI 2.4.20

Streak MIUI 2.4.20.............Links Updated!
    New MIUI version 2.3.23 !

Very soon I am going to launched new miui version with working wifi tethering and more stability!

Thanks To All For Great Response and Support!

Cheers!
    Calendar application with English suport:

Here is the calendar apk with english suport
    Just push these two files to system/app>>>set permission as rw—r——r——

http://db.tt/qcU89f7i

http://db.tt/AbGroX3f

Plz let me know both da cases working & not working:D:thumbup::thumbup:

Adi™