Need latest Samsung Hub apk

Search This thread

diehardbattery

Apr 23, 2011
Houston
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
Hey, I'm looking for the latest version of the Samsung Hub app. According to Google Play, it's version 14021802.1.30.01 on 3/5/14. I'm running an international ROM and Google Play won't let me download it. Strange because the app was already in the ROM. Thanks.

mr pnut

Oct 20, 2011
Compton Ca.
Hey, I'm looking for the latest version of the Samsung Hub app. According to Google Play, it's version 14021802.1.30.01 on 3/5/14. I'm running an international ROM and Google Play won't let me download it. Strange because the app was already in the ROM. Thanks.

Have you tried dl from the Samsung apps?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

diehardbattery

Apr 23, 2011
Houston
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
Here ya go. I threw in the updater for good measure.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0qwk4g93gemxlzs/Samsung hub+updater.zip

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Okay, the saga continues. I installed this version but it still says version 14011301.1.30.01 in the app... I've been working with Samsung on an issue where I cannot sign into the video portion of the hub. I simply get a error message that says "failed to sign in". I have a couple of movies that I bought from there, but I can't access them because it won't let me sign in. Books, music, and games work fine.

Their suggestion was to download the Samsung Hub from Google Play, which I can't do. I switched to a US based ROM, and it still won't let me download it... Not sure what to do here. I have a friend who has a completely stock T-Mobile Note 3, and they can't download it either. Same on my wife's S4...

Okay, the saga continues. I installed this version but it still says version 14011301.1.30.01 in the app... I've been working with Samsung on an issue where I cannot sign into the video portion of the hub. I simply get a error message that says "failed to sign in". I have a couple of movies that I bought from there, but I can't access them because it won't let me sign in. Books, music, and games work fine.

Their suggestion was to download the Samsung Hub from Google Play, which I can't do. I switched to a US based ROM, and it still won't let me download it... Not sure what to do here. I have a friend who has a completely stock T-Mobile Note 3, and they can't download it either. Same on my wife's S4...

The set I posted is the latest that is available. Wish I knew more to help ya out but unfortunately that's all I got.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk