[Q] toggles, question

Search This thread

eventheodds1

Dec 12, 2013
hey guys, i was wondering if there is an app that lets you toggle more than one quick setting at once, for example:

toggle name car, which would turn off: wifi, at the same time turn on Bluetooth, mobil data (4g/3g) etc.
toggle name home, turn off: mobile data, bluetooth, etc, and turn on wifi, auto brightness etc

you guys get the gnearl idea here, if there is any app like that please let me know. that would be much appreciated.

carefree12

Jun 27, 2012
Saint Louis
hey guys, i was wondering if there is an app that lets you toggle more than one quick setting at once, for example:

toggle name car, which would turn off: wifi, at the same time turn on Bluetooth, mobil data (4g/3g) etc.
toggle name home, turn off: mobile data, bluetooth, etc, and turn on wifi, auto brightness etc

you guys get the gnearl idea here, if there is any app like that please let me know. that would be much appreciated.

If you are not rooted and on Stock Touchwiz then you can try out apps like Profile Scheduler.

If you are on an AOSP ROM then that functionality is usually built into the ROM (go to settings -> profiles {under personal})

eventheodds1

Dec 12, 2013
im rooted but i use MIUI V5, thats why i was wondering if there is any app for it. and also MIUI runs 4.2.2, is there any way to add it to homescreen?