[THEME] Black and Blue Infinitum - Theme Chooser - xPosed

Search This thread

Astrofrigo

Dec 15, 2011
Almeria
Now with daily CM9 nightlies there are A LOT of different builds, and it's impossible to make the theme work with all of them. I have to update it again but for a specific build only.

Yeah, I guessed. The March 09 Nightly seems to be a reasonably "big" update, if it doesn't take a lot of time it would be nice if you made it work.

I think Samsung will give SGS2 ICS soon and that'll help a lot on the nightlies; i'll have patience. Maybe you should add more info in the first post about this stuff so that people don't have issues ;) I had to re-flash in my case.

Thanks for your work.

SimboXXX

Jun 7, 2010
Yeah, I guessed. The March 09 Nightly seems to be a reasonably "big" update, if it doesn't take a lot of time it would be nice if you made it work.

I think Samsung will give SGS2 ICS soon and that'll help a lot on the nightlies; i'll have patience. Maybe you should add more info in the first post about this stuff so that people don't have issues ;) I had to re-flash in my case.

Thanks for your work.

If sth goes wrong you can flash the Universal Flasher back up.

iekansh

Oct 9, 2010
What I think is that you should wait for one big release. Something that codeworkx or xplodwild themselves come and tell on forum about. Just like HW acceleration happened and then make a them for that.

chrisvr4

Mar 16, 2010
nottingham
yep same here lol some %$ and something system ui is running and other messages.

look forward to the new release :)

QUOTE=Astrofrigo;23451899]UGH, i think it should say that on the first post. My phone doesn't bootloop but i'm stuck with a bunch of weird characters and wrong stuff all over the place when i reboot, the phone tries to open all the apps themed and i get a weird warning that's supposed to be optimizing them but they're force closes.

Also, i can't reboot to recovery in order to restore the backup. EDIT: done that with ROM Manager in case anyone has the same problem.[/QUOTE]

pSyCh¤_O_O

Hey guys i really neeed some help.ive been all morning trying to enter recovery with diferent button combos.ive got the same problem as stated above. PLEASE HELP.

EDIT: SOLVED! i kept trying button combos untill i found it. VOL UP+ POWER+HOME untill it entered recovery. Yeheeyyyy!!!!!!

Last edited:

Astrofrigo

Dec 15, 2011
Almeria
If sth goes wrong you can flash the Universal Flasher back up.

For some reason the recovery got corrupt and i couldn't flash the backup; it said error checking signed files or something like that, i don't remember. So i could only full-wipe and flash the rom again.

Hey guys i really neeed some help.ive been all morning trying to enter recovery with diferent button combos.ive got the same problem as stated above. PLEASE HELP.

EDIT: SOLVED! i kept trying button combos untill i found it. VOL UP+ POWER+HOME untill it enter recovery. Yeheeyyyy!!!!!!

Tambien puedes entrar al recovery desde el app ROM Manager / You can also enter the recovery via ROM Manager app.

Reactions: pSyCh¤_O_O

pSyCh¤_O_O

For some reason the recovery got corrupt and i couldn't flash the backup; it said error checking signed files or something like that, i don't remember. So i could only full-wipe and flash the rom again.

Tambien puedes entrar al recovery desde el app ROM Manager / You can also enter the recovery via ROM Manager app.

No podia pasar de la pantalla de desbloqueo.jeje.Ya me dolia la cabeza.

I couldnt go past lockscreen.hehe. I already had a headache.

TrOjAnUK

Sep 28, 2009
Essex
5.1 on default CM9 latest = this>>

Attachments

• theme.jpg
    theme.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 260

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This is a theme for Theme Chooser engine (CyanogenMod & AOKP), its purpose is to enhance the Android UI without compromising the vanilla look. Enjoy! :D

Black
    templateblack.png

Blue
    templateblue.png

For latest updates follow me on Twitter! @Razer_X

Download and screenshots via Play Store

Version differences:
    -Dark, is a more complete version, with inverted popups and apps such as Contacts, Messaging, Gmail, Email, Calendar, Google Now, Google Talk and Play Store.

-Light, a simpler version, only MMS and Contacts are inverted.

-Free, as the Light version, but gets updated less often.

How to apply:
    Install the app, go to settings/themes of your ROM, select system theme and REBOOT. After that apply this theme and reboot again.

You may get the error: "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size", APPLY IT ANYWAY.

How to apply on STOCK ROMS:
    -Install Xposed Installer
    -Install Xposed Framework (from the Xposed Installer app)
    -Install XThemeEngine
    -Activate the module in Xposed Installer app
    -Activate theme through XThemeEngineApp
    -Enjoy! :)

Inverted Gmail
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vi958mibz6b0v2z/DarkGmail.apk

To be sure to have this theme 100% working try CyanogenMod ROM

Credits:
    -B-boy, djdarkknight96 and Nitroz for everything
    -gsxrdon for the keyboard
    -evilkal for circle battery
    -atticus182 for the softkeys
    -mcsqwizzys98 for the Xposed theme help​
    How about wait for a stable release of ICS for SGS2 first then worry about theming?

Why? there's no reason to waste time waiting for a stable release
    v5.9.1 released, now i'll focus on theme engine
    Black Infinitum updated to JB (still have to decide what to do about the market version)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nyjxvc79z44zte8
    Can I ask why you are earning money from my work? As stated in the OP the theme is based off MY theme. You can't just port it to CM9, put it on the market and gain money from it. I gave you my permission to use it as a base but its a replica of my theme. Its nowhere near seperate. I can't believe this. Reported to the mods, expect a ban.