rom request - I9200 based

Search This thread

slamming_sammy1

Feb 13, 2007
any chance someone can create a I9200 based rom ? This is what I have and after flashing all applicable roms here, I realized none have FM radio which I use a lot. I guess most roms were based on I9205; I tried going back to stock but my wi-fi doesn't seem to work anymore. so I'm kinda stuck.
I even tried to export the fm radio apk file and tried installing on a rom but just keeps getting the 'application not installed' error; is there any chance that I would be able to install this apk ? or better yet have someone create a i9200 based rom.

thank you.

slamming_sammy1

Feb 13, 2007
any chance someone can create a I9200 based rom ? This is what I have and after flashing all applicable roms here, I realized none have FM radio which I use a lot. I guess most roms were based on I9205; I tried going back to stock but my wi-fi doesn't seem to work anymore. so I'm kinda stuck.
I even tried to export the fm radio apk file and tried installing on a rom but just keeps getting the 'application not installed' error; is there any chance that I would be able to install this apk ? or better yet have someone create a i9200 based rom.

thank you.

I was able to flash back to stock so I'm good for now. but would be great if there's a I9200 based rom; thanks!