Accessories for Galaxy Note in the Philippines

Search This thread

whax

Apr 6, 2012
Manila
I asked the otterbox outlet at sm north annex about the arrival of the commuter/defender for our Note, they said that they were expecting it to arrive this week, if not probably next week.. looking forward on this one..

jtribaco

Jan 10, 2012
~MNL~
bookmark here :) back read muna...

I just keep my galaxy note bare and already remove the screen protector. I'm looking forward for Zagg screen protector only :)

bobotski

May 14, 2011
Anyone knows where I can get a battery cover for my Note? I lost mine when I was using the flip cover...

arealmanzter_2

Dec 24, 2006
Manila
bookmark here :) back read muna...

I just keep my galaxy note bare and already remove the screen protector. I'm looking forward for Zagg screen protector only :)

your username is a bit familiar. :p

anyone here using desktop charger or what is it called. The one that also serves as stand when watching movies on NOTE.

I have an extra battery and I always charge it that way. I think it's just safe to use that.

jtribaco

Jan 10, 2012
~MNL~
your username is a bit familiar. :p

anyone here using desktop charger or what is it called. The one that also serves as stand when watching movies on NOTE.

I have an extra battery and I always charge it that way. I think it's just safe to use that.

really? :) maybe in other forum.

How much the desktop charger? I'm looking forward for that. On my way to Gateway to LRT2, I just drop by on Samsung kiosk. The 2500mah battery cost around Php1850 (or let's say 2K max).

joey.t

Apr 16, 2012
Quezon City
Hey, just came from Samsung Trinoma and saw that their S Pen is priced at Php 1940.is that also the price at other stores? Last I checked out was somewhere around 2300.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Lhon0901

Dec 22, 2009
Pasig
Anyone knows where I can get a battery cover for my Note? I lost mine when I was using the flip cover...

Go to any Samsung Store, you can get one there... Not an authorized retail store, but the Samsung Store itself... There's one in Cyberzone in SM Megamall... Don't know how much one costs though...

peppersauce

Apr 25, 2012
any idea as to how much is the current price for GN with samsung warranty? i want to get one when i go on leave this May. TIA

by the way am just new in this forum as well.

Last edited:

allansy

Dec 11, 2011
Dbgadgets is selling with samsung warranty. I think its priced at 26k.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA

jermitano

Oct 8, 2011
Manila
Dbgadgets is selling with samsung warranty. I think its priced at 26k.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA

i asked them before about it i dont think it has the warranty for local units with that price (i stand corrected though) cheapest i know that has the ntc seal and local warranty is from cmkcellphones and those selling in malls not samsung but authorized for 29k

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

whax

Apr 6, 2012
Manila
@peppersauce - I got my white galaxy note at dbgadgets for 28.5k with samsung warranty... well worth it! no problems encountered so far for more than a week already..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Where'd you get your Glas.t and had it installed?

Did you buy it from Digital Walker or AppleWerkz?

Thanks!

i want a glas.t as well. where'd you get yours and how much did you get it for?

Sent from my GT-N7000

Forgot the exact price but it was around Php 2500 from Applewerkz Katipunan. I think Digital Walker has it at that price as well. As for installation, Applewerkz can do it for you, or you can do it yourself. Installation isn't that hard, if you know how to put screen protectors on.
    Got an original samsung flip case for the note at GH for 800php. This however still leaves the sides unprotected so I had to use a jelly case, only I cut the sides to accommodate the flip part. It doesn't look ugly as it sounds, and does the job until we get invisishield for the Note.

GH as in green hills, right? Do you remember the name of the shop? Lucky you! That's an awesome deal you got for that flip cover!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA App
    @ariboi
    it wasn't a shop, it was one of those muslim owned stalls. just ask around, swertehan lang din.

@allansy
    Not just 3G. I am able to use HSPA+ on my Note using the usual Globe APN settings which my sister who has an iPhone also uses. I would post them here but I am on postpaid and I think prepaid and postpaid have different APN settings. Globe doesn't "support" it officially, but I can confirm it does work
    Now this looks awesome! Where did you buy this buddy?

I bought it from Singapore...

I see. Is it possible for us to have an arrangement? I'm willing to pay. Ill pm you.

Why don't I just pm you instead if my plans pushes through. I don't want to get your hopes up. I'm still thinking if I want to get the Zenus case. I'm still looking for more info if it has a magnet latch because I heard it messes up the screen, compass, and gps. And when I do, I'd still probably get it from my next pay slip as I have already burnt a lot of money lately, :).