Apps that can be deleted

Search This thread

Keetz

Feb 25, 2012
Samsung Galaxy A54 5G
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if there's a list of bloatware that can be deleted from the Galaxy S Player 5.0?

I've been looking at the Samsung Galaxy S2 list, and I was wondering if there's a different list for us to get rid of crap ware that I'm not gonna use...

Thanks in advance!

Scheherez

ZaIINN

Dec 28, 2011
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if there's a list of bloatware that can be deleted from the Galaxy S Player 5.0?

I've been looking at the Samsung Galaxy S2 list, and I was wondering if there's a different list for us to get rid of crap ware that I'm not gonna use...

Thanks in advance!

Scheherez

What you could do is either...

A) Freeze the unnecessary apps using Titanium Backup PRO

B) Backup the apps you think you won't need, then store that backup somewhere and uninstall them with Titanium Backup. Then if it turns out you need them, you can easily put the backup in your restore folder and return it to it's normal state.

C) Anything you can uninstall with the OS is most certainly unnecessary.

daniel644

Feb 29, 2012
What you could do is either...

A) Freeze the unnecessary apps using Titanium Backup PRO

B) Backup the apps you think you won't need, then store that backup somewhere and uninstall them with Titanium Backup. Then if it turns out you need them, you can easily put the backup in your restore folder and return it to it's normal state.

C) Anything you can uninstall with the OS is most certainly unnecessary.

Not necessarily, if you delete some apps it causes others to Force Close and can make your system real glitchy.

To OP do this guys Option A) it is the best way to experiment with trying to see what is unneeded.

Last edited:

ZaIINN

Dec 28, 2011
Not necessarily, if you delete some apps it causes others to Force Close and can make your system real glitchy.

To OP do this guys Option A) it is the best way to experiment with trying to see what is unneeded.

Er what I meant by Option C was apps that don't require a root or any special method to remove. But yeah, just freeze them for now and see what works. I posted a list of apps I've frozen so far in another thread about Free RAM, if you want to take a look through the forums.

Keetz

Feb 25, 2012
Samsung Galaxy A54 5G
Thanks, I'll check it out! There are a lot of samsung apps that I just wanna get rid of permanently! I'll freeze them first, then delete them as I don't need them.

Is there a vanilla version of Android Gingerbread for the Galaxy S Player 5.0 International? WITHOUT the bloat?

testrider

Apr 11, 2012
Los Angeles
Will 'freezing' with Titanium Backup persist after a reboot? If yes, wouldn't we run into the risk of 'freezing it now works' but 'freezing on reboot doesn't'?
Thanks!

ZaIINN

Dec 28, 2011
Will 'freezing' with Titanium Backup persist after a reboot? If yes, wouldn't we run into the risk of 'freezing it now works' but 'freezing on reboot doesn't'?
Thanks!

Yes it does persist after a reboot.. and I've frozen almost every app and had no issues. The OS will still continue to function just fine.