[q] please help

Search This thread

ukgt-I9000

Jan 9, 2014
Hi I have been trying to get my htc desire saga back to a working condition as opposed to stuck at the htc screen for like months . Can anyone step by step simply tell me iv read tonnes of guides and threads but i cant do it :(

jmcclue

Apr 3, 2012
Hi I have been trying to get my htc desire saga back to a working condition as opposed to stuck at the htc screen for like months . Can anyone step by step simply tell me iv read tonnes of guides and threads but i cant do it :(

Need way more info my friend... R u s-on / s-off? Unlocked bootloader? Rooted? Bootloader details? What r you trying to achive?

To get bootloader details, pull the battery out for a min then put back in then press and hold volume down + power button (so both same time)

ukgt-I9000

Jan 9, 2014
hey! thanks for the reply I know this is an old phone now .

heres what i know

SAGA PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.00.0002
RADIO-3822.10.08.04_M
eMMc- boot

i can unlock bootloader i relocked it to use a RUU but it didnt work.

I just want my phone to work again regardless of version but iv tried 6 or 7 RUU and flashing roms etc

What I would adore is a link to a RUU that will work as they are just a exe but if there is amore complicated way id need simple steps to follow. I also have the htc desire s toolkit . it flashed a ruu zip for me and it all worked except the signature failed? so it didnt work

Thanks in advance :)

SKENER

Feb 17, 2014
Mostar
You can't install older RUU if you don't do misc_version or GOLDCARD.For me that worked.
You have to unlock bootloader(HTCDev) and flash recovery.img (I use 4ext).
Please check this guide http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2273016.
From what I can see you want to install new rom or repair old.You can unlock your phone and flash any rom but install RUU you need newer RUU that match your CID.Check this guide.Be careful bc installing RUU you install new hboot radio and everything else.Not just system.

For you it's better to flash new rom when you unlock bootloader.Don't forget to flash boot.img via fastboot after you flash rom and gapps.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Need way more info my friend... R u s-on / s-off? Unlocked bootloader? Rooted? Bootloader details? What r you trying to achive?

To get bootloader details, pull the battery out for a min then put back in then press and hold volume down + power button (so both same time)