[MOD][XPOSED][2.3+]Hijri Date in Statusbar

Search This thread

hamzahrmalik

May 31, 2013
This is a simple mod to add hijri (islamic) date next to clock, you can show on left or right of clock
Other option include whether to show date, month, year
You can also configure slashes between date month and year as well as month in number form

APK attached to post and also on repo

Credits to whoever made this

Enjoy!

Changelog
Version 1.3.1 (19/7/14)

Fixed the repeating date bug
Version 1.3 (6/7/14)
Option to show ONLY in Notification Centre, not statusbar
Version 1.2 (4/7/14)
Date shows on new line in Notification Centre, thanks to @DHM47
Version 1.1.1 (29/6/14)
Fixed typo
Version 1.1 (24/6/14)
Added option for Arabic text and numbers
Added option to have an offset
Tidied code a bit
Version 1.0 (21/6/14)
Initial

Source: https://github.com/hamzahrmalik/HijriClock

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 13,773
Last edited:

drsaidalavi

Jul 1, 2012
Thannks, some suggestions

This is a simple mod to add hijri (islamic) date next to clock, you can show on left or right of clock
You can also configure slashes between date month and year as well as month in number form

Enjoy!

Hi, hamzahrmalik,

I am not able to express my thanks fully for the nice application you have developed. I was eagerly waiting for it.
I have few suggestions
1- kindly provide for correction of hijiri date as it may vary from country to country.
2. In portrait mode , I can only show the date, month in numbers as there is space limitation in the status bar, while in landscape mode, the date, month ain words and year can be seen. So if possible , can you make two modes, one for portrait and other for landscape-- if possible only!

Thanks for this nice and extremely useful application for me

Reactions: abuihsan

hamzahrmalik

May 31, 2013
Hi, hamzahrmalik,

I am not able to express my thanks fully for the nice application you have developed. I was eagerly waiting for it.
I have few suggestions
1- kindly provide for correction of hijiri date as it may vary from country to country.
2. In portrait mode , I can only show the date, month in numbers as there is space limitation in the status bar, while in landscape mode, the date, month ain words and year can be seen. So if possible , can you make two modes, one for portrait and other for landscape-- if possible only!

The first thing you mentioned I was planning anyway
The second might be possible

Reactions: legalmantra

hamzahrmalik

May 31, 2013
Great work buddy/we need this mod in Arabic

Very nice. Would've been nicer if they were displayed in Arabic. Can you add that option? Also I notice that they only appear next to the clock in the notification panel, not the status bar

Hi, hamzahrmalik,

I have few suggestions

Version 1.1 is out

You can now have an offset
And also arabic option

Enjoy!

am2006

Nov 5, 2013
Thank you very much, I have been waiting for this mod. I suggest to add options to delet Gregorian calendar from notification panel, delet hijri date from status bar or panel clock or both, and rearrange the hijri date elements

Also there's a problem happen when I use Xui mod and enable seconds in clock and use html code (h:mm:ss), at minites increase by 1 (58 .. 59 .. 00!) status bar show the date for second and disappear. I hope you fix it. I think if you add option to delet date from status bar that will be enough.

Last edited:

tamingsarix

Dec 17, 2013
salam
i cannot change update...
now at my country is not ramadhan yet

Sent from my GT-I9100G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jurben

Sep 10, 2012
Thanks for the great work.
I know the difficult part of adding real offset is that the offset is not persistent from month to month and the changes sometimes imply the change of the length for the month and the month before.
i like your approach: 0 Ramadhan. We ourselves should interpret that date.

ade_k012

Oct 14, 2008
hi, thanks for this module. i use it in my s4 PA rom..
just one question, ramadhan in arab font just write as madhan, because the 'ra' is missing.. am i the only one face this issue?

thanks

theghazi

Dec 10, 2009
Chicago
Very very nice.

---------- Post added at 05:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

I have the arabic text but ra from Ramadan is missing so might want to take a look

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Enjoy!

Changelog
    Version 1.3.1 (19/7/14)

Fixed the repeating date bug
    Version 1.3 (6/7/14)
    Option to show ONLY in Notification Centre, not statusbar
    Version 1.2 (4/7/14)
    Date shows on new line in Notification Centre, thanks to @DHM47
    Version 1.1.1 (29/6/14)
    Fixed typo
    Version 1.1 (24/6/14)
    Added option for Arabic text and numbers
    Added option to have an offset
    Tidied code a bit
    Version 1.0 (21/6/14)
    Initial

Great work buddy/we need this mod in Arabic

Very nice. Would've been nicer if they were displayed in Arabic. Can you add that option? Also I notice that they only appear next to the clock in the notification panel, not the status bar

Hi, hamzahrmalik,

I have few suggestions

Version 1.1 is out

You can now have an offset
    And also arabic option

Enjoy!
    Still no love for lollipop and galaxy s6 ?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
    Afraid not
    I'm busy but I might try in 2 weeks time

Sent from my amazingly awesome OnePlus One using Tapatalk
    Kindly update for Lollipop. Thanks

Will do ASAP