[ROM][Cm11-B1][4.4.3]RepeXpersiS™ Z2 Edition v2.0.A.2.0 |||Real Z2 Experience|||

Search This thread

Cyboy

Jul 2, 2013
Delete

Sent From My Xperia Go ST27a Using XDA Premium App

9370! how? mine got just 7035! :(
would you help me through modding just the same ones on your signature?
are you satisfied with camera mod? dose it make differ than stock camera in quality?
or give links

Last edited:
9370! how? mine got just 7035! :(
would you help me through modding just the same ones on your signature?
are you satisfied with camera mod? dose it make differ than stock camera in quality?
or give links

well I use stock rom tweaks in build (are the forum) I keep my spare ram with 2 task killer (free +115 mb). if cyber shot has made an improvement in the quality of camera and video :) (i have 7200 in ICS haha)

Cyboy

Jul 2, 2013
well I use stock rom tweaks in build (are the forum) I keep my spare ram with 2 task killer (free +115 mb). if cyber shot has made an improvement in the quality of camera and video :) (i have 7200 in ICS haha)

Man! dont play me Hide&seek ,you got to give me those links.

kingdj

Mar 18, 2013
sweet city,pangkalanbun
man its smooth n fast, many thank you my friend your job briliant :good::good:

i try to decompile and recompile system ui from your rom to apply my own mod but its always brut/error, decompile never succes, how can i dc/rc system ui from your rom bro???? for other its succes, like framework,etc just system ui always error,

anyway your rom great,keep it up

Last edited:

adrian.aitken

Sep 28, 2013
+1 for lock boot animation screen. I'm using cm week 12 + gapps. All work fine. Install Z2 and locked on boot and have to restore from backup.
I have noticed in the initial text when installing that the text says v1.1 and cm11 week 8 even though I've downloaded twice the v2 zip files. Anyone got a work around please?

Many thanks
Adrian

Top Liked Posts