[Q] [Suggestion] Xposed Modules for Xperia Tipo Dual (ST21i2)

Search This thread

AthaKouk

Sep 2, 2014
Larisa
I'm using a Sony Xperia Tipo (Dual Sim) ST21i2 running on a 4.0.4 android version.
Also i'm having a 3.0.8-perfuser@su-buildpc-02 #1 kernel version with the 11.0.A.6.8 num version.
The ROM is stock.
(Anything else that is need to be mentioned, let me know it.)

The phone is succesfully rooted, backed up and with all permissions. I've downloaded the apk (in some point, i've downloaded one extension too because of some compatibility problems)

So, at this point, i would like to know. If is there any module with complex features compatible to these specifications, that could inject into my device. I've been searching thoroughly, but didn't found any of these that can cover my needs.

Thanks in advance,
AthaKouk

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
I've been searching thoroughly, but didn't found any of these that can cover my needs.
I think that answers your question. :)

Nothing is stopping you from using multiple modules to get what you want. Using one huge module isn't better than using multiple modules (though it can be worse if you're not using many of its features).

AthaKouk

Sep 2, 2014
Larisa
I think that answers your question. :)

Nothing is stopping you from using multiple modules to get what you want. Using one huge module isn't better than using multiple modules (though it can be worse if you're not using many of its features).
Yeah.

Basically i thrilled by the idea of ​​this framework. And without knowing some of the requirements, i started the whole process.

Clearly the question has already been answered. I just wanted a confirmation from someone who knows a little bit more on these things.

Anyway, thank you.

(Someone should lock it now).