[APP] RapDialer 2.5 - [U]08/25/2012 - [V]2.5 | Rapidly dial on WP

Search This thread

esword

Mar 14, 2012
I was wondering what improvements are you guys working on for v2? The app could use an even faster start up if possible? Also, it would be nice if you guys also do a homebrew version and use the new root tool from heathcliff to access the call history. Only then I could completely replace the default dailer ;D

Yes, I will try to improve the startup speed further in v2. A homebrew version is also being considered. I will do more investigations when my work on hand is done :cool:

esword

Mar 14, 2012
Hi!
Isn't this the same main concept as 7Dialer has?

There's a huge need for this quick dialing concept, yet i didn't really like the implementation of it.
I will try this one and if i like it and intend to use it further i could do german translations if you like.
I have already once translated a full set of mango system files.
Please notify me if your interested.
cheers,
Sneaky

Appreciate for your willing to help! I've sent you a PM. Please check it.

Actually I decided to dev RapDialer after I had tried nearly all dialer apps on Marketplace and found no one is satisfying. So I hope you will like this one :D

Canesfan22

May 9, 2009
Need some help.. Trying to help someone who claims to have installed this app and through some sort of bug it is not showing up in the apps list and so it cant be uninstalled to be reinstalled. Any ideas how to remove it?

esword

Mar 14, 2012
Need some help.. Trying to help someone who claims to have installed this app and through some sort of bug it is not showing up in the apps list and so it cant be uninstalled to be reinstalled. Any ideas how to remove it?

:eek:I see... Please clarify the display language in your mobile. The app name of RapDialer will change into 瞬手拨 or 瞬手撥 (started with letter S) in Simplified Chinease and Traditional Chinese respectively, instead of RapDialer (stated with leter R) in English. See if it works?

esword

Mar 14, 2012

Sorry for omitting the second part of your question... After you find RapDialer, press and hold the app name and choose UNINSTALL in your mobile( the only way to remove it) ~ Hope it works well!

Seven_PRX

Feb 9, 2009
I like it, but like said: it can't display the call history.

Now, with WP Root Tools, is that possible? Perhaps create a new 'custom' version which together with WP Root Tools gives us the option?

That's the only thing keeping me from not using it as my stock dialer app.

Oh, a "voice mail" indicator would be nice, like the default WP dialer gives.

esword

Mar 14, 2012
I like it, but like said: it can't display the call history.

Now, with WP Root Tools, is that possible? Perhaps create a new 'custom' version which together with WP Root Tools gives us the option?

That's the only thing keeping me from not using it as my stock dialer app.

Oh, a "voice mail" indicator would be nice, like the default WP dialer gives.

yes, i think a homebrew version is possible to show call history and bring more features for voicemail. i will consider to dev a homebrew version after the v2.x work is done.

Sneakyghost

Jul 24, 2008
InMyHead
If you don't intend to go the paid-apps way there is no problem doing it the homebrew- way, right? There even are secondary markets like wAppStore from WINCO and Bazaar which can be used for homebrews.

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

RCOO

Oct 6, 2010
:eek:Actually what you suggested is what we want.But currently a 3rd-party app in WP7 has no way to access those call history and missed calls data...

I understand. The app is great though and I'll keep using it. If only you could make it display the no. of missed calls it would become the greatest app.

Reactions: korrel2008

Bocko92

Mar 13, 2011
You sir..are a God! This app is so good it i don't know how you managed to pull off such greatness! :D If u make it a homebrew app with access to the call history it's gonna be legen..wait for it..dary!!!!

iainmann

Apr 23, 2006
UK
Excellent app

This is the best dialler in the Marketplace.
It's also very good to come across a developer who is so responsive to improvement suggestions from users.
Only a few days ago, I emailed the developer asking if it was possible to make the letters on the keypad brighter....and the option has now been added in the latest vs 1.11 update.
Thank you and congratulations on a great and useful app that's getting even better.

soulforger

Dec 14, 2010
Kiev
I've just downloaded and installed the app. It's the best app for dialing. And backup with skydrive is very clever. But i decided to wait for homebrew app bec. history is important for me.

aussiedog

Dec 10, 2007
San Diego, CA
Please add the ability to search all fields, most importantly the 'Notes' field. It will make your fine app even better. Thank you for your hard work.

shiftf7

Mar 7, 2011
Fantastic app! Like the others, I'm also waiting for call history, missed calls, and voicemail ability - so I can ditch the stock phone app entirely. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    picture.php

Name: RapDialer

Translation:
    We start our translation work now. If you want to make RapDialer for your language, we welcome you to join us. Please send an email to rapdialer.en@gmail.com for more details.

RapDialer aims at providing rapid dialing experience on Windows Phone in Metro style.

If you are new to RapDialer, please try the free version first, which has no feature limitations.

If you think RapDialer is awesome and want to support us, just buy the donate version. We will continue our efforts to make the best smart dialer on Windows Phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What’s new in v2.5:
    1. Upgraded "Speed Dial" with 1-99 keys support.
    2. Upgraded "Prefix Dial" with multiple prefix rules support.
    3. Two new options in "Settings/Appearance/Phone Number Shown" for more screen space.
    4. "Call History" shows general call durations.
    5. Improved keypad/text highlight effect.
    6. Improved "SMS Gesture": swipe right long enough to send SMS quickly.
    7. "Reminder" changes to alarm mode.
    8. Support Czech, Portuguese, Spanish and Vietnamese.

What's New in v2.0?
    picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Features:
    + Extremely fast launch and search speed.
    + Fast full-text search with T9 keypad (or system QWERTY keyboard as you like).
    + Smart search algorithm.
    + Share contact's profile via SMS/Email/QR Code.
    + Support groups.
    + Support 1-99 speed dial.
    + Support prefix dial.
    + Plenty of custom options.
    + Backup your settings and groups to SkyDrive.
    + Phone number location display.

Download:
    Free version with Ads:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/40c99615-6a06-4256-a5c0-49c27a3146be

Donate version:
    http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/6fc52735-49cc-4814-adab-471c2b040c1d

Demo Video:
    Here is a demo video by NokiaInnovation.com:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGhAY44IWqY

Screeshots:
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    Very good application! I can translate in Italian (I've sent a mail today) if you want.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
    Very good application! I can translate in Italian (I've sent a mail today) if you want.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Yes I've got your mail. Really appreciate for that!

I've explained in my reply that the v2.0 development will bring lots of changes, so it's better to delay the translation work until my main dev work is almost done. Just wait for maybe two weeks. I will contact with you later ;)

Thank you in advance :D
    Wow this looks nice. I can translate to Finnish we needed.
    I havent installed this yet. And seems I dont know how to spell ^^When needed* :D

I will probably test over the weekend if I have time. If you want, you can pm your email to me and I will send you the contact info.