[Q] LiquidSmooth V1 - Google play problem

Search This thread

degu3

Nov 6, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S10+
Hello,

I have downloaded and flashed ROM from m3dd0g LiquidSmooth V1. Works great, but have 2 problems:

1. I can not install apps from the pull down menu. It FC. If I go install it from the file explorer, than it's OK.

2. I can not instal any app from the Google Play market. Always the same warning: THE PACKAGE FILE IS INVALID!

Can someone please help me?

DaMy5t

Apr 17, 2012
LiquidSmooth V1

Hello,

I have downloaded and flashed ROM from m3dd0g LiquidSmooth V1. Works great, but have 2 problems:

1. I can not install apps from the pull down menu. It FC. If I go install it from the file explorer, than it's OK.

2. I can not instal any app from the Google Play market. Always the same warning: THE PACKAGE FILE IS INVALID!

I'm not facing any problem with Google Play Store. Try flashing LiquidSmooth V1 again, wipe data/cache/dalvik and then reboot. You may want to check if you have full root as well. You can also try downloading LiquidSmooth V1 file again, in case your file is not complete or corrupted.

Reactions: degu3

eng.rego

Apr 24, 2012
I had a googleplay problem like this,but after wiping all data and cach and flash rom it got solved ,for program fc i dont know but wipe may help too

↖(^▽^)↗ Sent from Rego Galaxy Note ↖(^▽^)↗

eng.rego

Apr 24, 2012
By the way dont try tp install any google play apk cause i tried many of them and they all failed

↖(^▽^)↗ Sent from Rego Galaxy Note ↖(^▽^)↗

degu3

Nov 6, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S10+
I'm not facing any problem with Google Play Store. Try flashing LiquidSmooth V1 again, wipe data/cache/dalvik and then reboot. You may want to check if you have full root as well. You can also try downloading LiquidSmooth V1 file again, in case your file is not complete or corrupted.

I dowloaded the file again, and the problem stays the same. And always problems with network connection while I'm on the WEB.

Than I installed theme Bl00dy SandwitcH for Liquid V1, and Google Play works perfect. Don't know why... but :) Hope everything else is working...

Thank you...

dr. xp55

Dec 19, 2011
try installing and flashing MrDsl's mixer theme. It uses a different coded market. If you don't like the overall theme, then just extract the market only apk and install that. With programs that fc, do you mean if you go to any apps, it comes up as system.ui fcs? If so, you need to enable a 4th soft key button as a menu button. Go to liquid control settings>navigation>where it says "navigation bar buttons, number of buttons" select 4. Then select the 4th button as menu button

Reactions: degu3

degu3

Nov 6, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S10+
Yesterday I discovered, that i can download apps from Google Play only with WIFI.

Today I changed setting for the internet in Access Point, and now I can download normally. Authentication type wasn't set.

I hope, that was the problem with my internet also, because was working, not working....

About FC I will change and see - it was like that: I downloaded apk file from xda, click on it from the pull down menu - FC. Than i went to the app Downloads, from there was OK.

Thank you

sander-jansens

Apr 26, 2012
I too have a very weird google play problem with LiquidSmooth V1
some simple apps that i used two days ago are now not compatible anymore ( after a new Liquid install ) its doesnt make any sense... i can download from play but a lot of apps are missing and filtered out from search. When i try to install those apps from play via a desktop it sais not compatible. And yes i did a full wipe cache, data etc... any ideas?

dr. xp55

Dec 19, 2011
If wiping play store data, reflashing liquid rom with wipes, or flashing the two themes that are available don't work, then your best option is buying lcd density monitor pro from market and using the market fix. It downloads and installs a modded market depending on which ever density you are on. This way is actually almost guaranteed to fix market problems.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LiquidSmooth V1

Hello,

try installing and flashing MrDsl's mixer theme. It uses a different coded market. If you don't like the overall theme, then just extract the market only apk and install that. With programs that fc, do you mean if you go to any apps, it comes up as system.ui fcs? If so, you need to enable a 4th soft key button as a menu button. Go to liquid control settings>navigation>where it says "navigation bar buttons, number of buttons" select 4. Then select the 4th button as menu button