**LG F340K how to remove korean symbols.

Search This thread

avetny

Jul 16, 2010
Private Island.
Hi guys as you can find on forum many people recommended to buy Korean version of G flex which is F340K...but you will faced with this problem:

After changing the language to English, I still can see on my phone phone dialer Korean symbols, etc. Please if any one know how to remove this "problem" from our device, let us know. Because it gives lags when I dialed the number.

Answer found (Big thanks to "Wolfgart")

1) You need to be root it.
2) Copy and replace LGContacts.apk and LGContacts.odex to the: system>>>app.
3) Set permission to rw-r--r-- (on both apk's)
4) Restart device.
5) Factory reset device. (This is very important.,other wise phone dialer still will lag).

Regards.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-10-12-31-18.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-01-10-12-31-18.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 602
Last edited:

wolfgart

Sep 14, 2007
Rome
Hi guys as you can find on forum many people recommended to buy Korean version of G flex which is F340K...but you will faced with this problem:

After changing the language to English, I still can see on my phone phone dialer Korean symbols, etc. Please if any one know how to remove this "problem" from our device, let us know.

I'm sure it's possible to do that from service menu. (but I don't know how)

install my Rrom in Development section

wolfgart

Sep 14, 2007
Rome
No this is not a answer wolfgart. I'm sure your rom is perfect., but please can you help us to upload .odex apk with out that Korean symbols ?

Please this is not only for me, that is for all of us ;)
Thank you for help

Do you are a Putin 's friend ? :) So give me a Million $ Donate :)

Here

Last edited:

Mr.Armaani

Feb 27, 2014

After changing the language to English, I still can see on my phone phone dialer Korean symbols, etc. Please if any one know how to remove this "problem" from our device, let us know. Because it gives lags when I dialed the number.

Answer found (Big thanks to "Wolfgart")

1) You need to be root it.
2) Copy and replace LGContacts.apk and LGContacts.odex to the: system>>>app.
3) Set permission to rw-r--r-- (on both apk's)
4) Restart device.
5) Factory reset device. (This is very important.,other wise phone dialer still will lag).

Regards.

How to remove korean symbols from phone dialer of LG Optimus G Pro F240K E988 and Also some korean symbols in calender as well.