Firefox armv6 is OFFICIAL

Search This thread

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
YLZa8.png

The picture above made my day... I am actually posting a market link to FIREFOX!!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.firefox_beta&hl=en

This is the most desktop you can have on your phone! ADD-ONS!! And all data synced:D

It is a bit slow, but it is so god damn smooth!(GB, on GingerDX)

Last edited:

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
App Version: 16.0
Size: 20M

are you fking kidding us? xD

The UI is awesome! The rendering engine is great! Is very stable, a bit slow, but it starts up faster than stock browser, it syncs ALL data from desktop browser, it is basically a desktop browser with a mobile UI, so deal with it! The nightly 2 weeks ago was 30 MB;)

Sent from my LG-P500

sifonaru

Feb 9, 2012
It doesnt start on Ginger Snap and i have treid the nightlies from the website too

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

Dhiraj

Dec 28, 2010
Can anyone upload the latest build somewhere else ...I could not able to download it from market ?

sushant_1727

May 15, 2012
Kalamazoo
working on GSnap 1.5, neko rom, really amazing browser speed..but force closes..while using it..for long time..it takes alot of ram and battery drain.. obviously it's an initial version for armv6 , hope stable version version in future updates..

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
working on GSnap 1.5, neko rom, really amazing browser speed..but force closes..while using it..for long time..it takes alot of ram and battery drain.. obviously it's an initial version for armv6 , hope stable version version in future updates..

If it takes a lot of RAM, just close it using the "quit" option, or you can keep your open tabs if you force stop it/close by long-press back button (if enabled in ROM settings)

And this isn't an initial version, the 1st armv6 got here before summer, but was huge and unstable:(

denpeirazei

Oct 24, 2010

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
I downloaded this, its nice but i am a chrome user and I have all my data synced with gmail so is there anyway to sync?

Ok, here it is:
1. Install firefox on PC
2. Import data from chrome (everything except addons are imported, really awesome, because it was so easy for me to change)

I think it prompts you at install, if not, I am sure there is an option somewhere, don't remember

3. Setup sync on Firefox

4. Setup sync with the desktop firefox (a little weird, but really easy, not even need for login)

Done!

Sync is done via the sync in settings, so if you want to temporary disable it, you CAN;)

Sent from my LG-P500

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
Then take the chromium source for android and make it work on armv6... who stops you?

Top Liked Posts