DO you heard about Tizen-Update?

Search This thread

creasqui

Dec 25, 2012
Bern
Hello friends,

i have read about the Tizen-Update , which will be update our "gears" and i am not sure which good aspect it will bring us ?

1.Does it easier to develop apps ?

2.What happens if android is over re written on that, will the awesome rom NULL in vain ?

3.Do you think that the new rom will be better in general ?

THANKS FOR reading and answering.

Creasqui

fOmey

Recognized Developer
Mar 7, 2009
Sydney, AUS
Hello friends,

i have read about the Tizen-Update , which will be update our "gears" and i am not sure which good aspect it will bring us ?

2.What happens if android is over re written on that, will the awesome rom NULL in vain ?

Creasqui

1) Maybe.

2) Maybe.

3) Maybe.

To early to tell my friend.

Dec 29, 2013
Is it confirmed dthat the gear 1 is grtting tizen?

I just want a SDK for it but thiking since gear 2 will be tizen better chance of getting SDK if on same os.

juiceppc

Nov 22, 2005
if you can shoehorn in the Null Rom now on the hardware you should be able to do it even if Samsung rolls out Tizen. If it works on the hardware now it will work on the hardware later.

My question is, can we get Android on the Gear 2 or Gear Neo?

stevedrz

Dec 7, 2009
Reading this http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13970_7-57619476-78/samsungs-gear-fit-doesnt-run-android-or-tizen/

I really don't think so. Why would they? It would hurt the sales of the new devices.

This article does imply that galaxy gear will remain a separate, isolated, product.

I'm guessing if a Tizen update is offered, it will be well after the gear2 is released. And apps that utilize the heart rate sensor or remote control of the newer gears, will need to be modified, or filtered out for the gg.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello friends,

Creasqui

1) Maybe.

2) Maybe.

3) Maybe.

To early to tell my friend.