Data not working with CM 11

Search This thread

iantrich

Mar 24, 2012
Ames, IA
Hey Guys, unfortunately I can't post on the CM board as I don't have enough posts yet, but I'm having an issue with data not working with the CM 11 Villumanti build. As suggested by many, I flashed an ICS stock rom, FL24, and updated the PRL and Profile and made sure data was working. I then flashed blasphemy and finally CM11. I'm now lost as to what to do next.

HighxVoltage

Nov 24, 2013
Hey Guys, unfortunately I can't post on the CM board as I don't have enough posts yet, but I'm having an issue with data not working with the CM 11 Villumanti build. As suggested by many, I flashed an ICS stock rom, FL24, and updated the PRL and Profile and made sure data was working. I then flashed blasphemy and finally CM11. I'm now lost as to what to do next.

March builds of Villuminati don't have working data (assuming you're using one of those builds). Jan 12 build has working data.

HighxVoltage

Nov 24, 2013
That worked, thank you. This ROM is wonderful. Anyone know how to switch the default save path for the built-in camera to the SD card? I'm not seeing it in the camera settings.

Try this updated Camera: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7x51j0ig37d39xx/Camera2.apk
Rename the current camera app to "camera2.apk.bak" (no quotes) in /system/app
Push the new camera app to /system/app via a root file manager (I recommend Root Browser)
Tap and hold the app, scroll down to permissions, tap on permissions and set permissions to 0644 (rw-r--r--)
Reboot

fleabus

May 23, 2011
Try this updated Camera: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7x51j0ig37d39xx/Camera2.apk
Rename the current camera app to "camera2.apk.bak" (no quotes) in /system/app
Push the new camera app to /system/app via a root file manager (I recommend Root Browser)
Tap and hold the app, scroll down to permissions, tap on permissions and set permissions to 0644 (rw-r--r--)
Reboot

FWIW, the latest Villuminati that has data for some does not work for me. I'm using FL24 and the Jan 12th version still, waiting for a newer version with working data for me. I too need to get to 10 posts so I can post in the development thread.