[Q] crashing partitions..

Search This thread

alex-aus-bz

Jan 13, 2014
hello,first what i have to say is,my english is very bad..
I have a big problem..I wanted to wipe data and system on mine xt890 before flashing a rom.my recovery was cwm.the wipe failure.then i tried to flash a twrp flashable zip via recovery.this fail ,too...now i con only go to bootloader,but i can`t flash over rsd lite and if i try to flash over fastboot in command-line i get a error...(sending to device ok flashing failure [remote:permision denied]
can anyone help me please?

Attachments

• 1533125_574371085983610_1904008811_n.jpg
    1533125_574371085983610_1904008811_n.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 608
  • 1598277_574371529316899_873507549_n.jpg
    1598277_574371529316899_873507549_n.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 616

Flacid Monkey

Dec 11, 2010
Can you flash cwm and restore a backup?

Do you have a downloaded original ROM to match this. If so you can flash the original gpt using fastboot command

Sent from my XT890 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

iolinux333

Apr 15, 2008
I have a big problem..I wanted to wipe data and system on mine xt890 before flashing a rom.my recovery was cwm.the wipe failure.then i tried to flash a twrp flashable zip via recovery.this fail ,too...now i con only go to bootloader,but i can`t flash over rsd lite and if i try to flash over fastboot in command-line i get a error...(sending to device ok flashing failure [remote:permision denied]

You have to reformat the "disk" which is almost impossible because you have to figure out the parameters for each partition and do it manually with a linux reformatting tool. I had this happen to me once with a Nook Color and eventually just gave up and threw it away. Sorry. I hope someone else has a better answer for you.

Reactions: xtr3m3

alex-aus-bz

Jan 13, 2014
You have to reformat the "disk" which is almost impossible because you have to figure out the parameters for each partition and do it manually with a linux reformatting tool. I had this happen to me once with a Nook Color and eventually just gave up and threw it away. Sorry. I hope someone else has a better answer for you.

i hope it,to.if there is a possibility way to figure out the parameters?have anyone a script or a info about the data of the razr i partitions?

alex-aus-bz

Jan 13, 2014
It can't boot,can't go to recovery.Only ap fastboot works.but i can't flash anything over rsd lite and fastboot command.it says sending to device... ok.flash failure (remote : permission denied ) only radio flashing is funktionable.in fastboot menü i have the following error messages :

faild to read /dev/block/mmcblk0 I/O Error
E:read intel version from mmc : faild to read OSIP Header from sector 0
E:faild to read version for bos
failt to read /dev/block/mmcblk0 I/O Error
E:faild to read partition gpt_main
E:faild to load gpt_main
failt to read /dev/block/mmcblk0 I/O Error
E:faild to read partition gpt_backup
E:faild to load gpt_backup
E:no valid GPT existed
faild to hab check gpt
no any partition found
E:no PDS Partition found
fastboot reason:invalid GPT
max download size:100mb
no any partition found
E:no PDS Partition found

the command fastboot getvar all shows :

C:\Users\win7 ultimate x64\Desktop\ADB>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 0x200F
(bootloader) product: smi
(bootloader) secure: yes
(bootloader) rom-key: motorola-key
(bootloader) model-id: 0268
(bootloader) cid: ffff
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) uid: 2E1424CDCA1DA18A3F7ED9B4A871
(bootloader) max-download-size: 104857600
(bootloader) emmc-size: 8GB
(bootloader) qe:
(bootloader) unlocked: no
(bootloader) is-warranty-void: Not supported
(bootloader) ifwi: 42.21
(bootloader) cpu: Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU Z2480 @ 2.00GHz
(bootloader) kernel: droidboot
(bootloader) battery: capacity: 39, voltage: 3792500, temperature: 430
all:
finished. total time: 0.328s

tachno

Dec 31, 2008
flash a stock rom with rsd lite. you can also only flash gpt with rsdlite. if you only want to flash the gpt, then edit the fastboot.xml like this:

first unzip the ****.sbf.zip. then edit:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<flashing>
<header>
<phone_model model="Scorpion Mini I EMARA" />
<software_version version="XT890_emara-user 4.1.2 9.8.2I-50_SMI-26 1358465787 release-keysSUNRISE_SMB_REV30_V2_R3_1251.B" />
<interfaces>
<interface name="AP" />
</interfaces>
</header>
<steps interface="AP">
<step operation="flash" partition="gpt" filename="gpt_signed" MD5="e507b43d78403531b9392112f66286df" />
<step operation="oem" var="fb_mode_set" />
<step operation="reboot-bootloader" />
</steps>
</flashing>

fastboot getvar says, yout bootloader is not unlocked "(bootloader) unlocked: no".
you may need to re-unlock the bootloader via the motorola website.

reflash cutom recovery.

Last edited:

alex-aus-bz

Jan 13, 2014
flash a stock rom with rsd lite. you can also only flash gpt with rsdlite. if you only want to flash the gpt, then edit the fastboot.xml like this:

first unzip the ****.sbf.zip. then edit:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<flashing>
<header>
<phone_model model="Scorpion Mini I EMARA" />
<software_version version="XT890_emara-user 4.1.2 9.8.2I-50_SMI-26 1358465787 release-keysSUNRISE_SMB_REV30_V2_R3_1251.B" />
<interfaces>
<interface name="AP" />
</interfaces>
</header>
<steps interface="AP">
<step operation="flash" partition="gpt" filename="gpt_signed" MD5="e507b43d78403531b9392112f66286df" />
<step operation="oem" var="fb_mode_set" />
<step operation="reboot-bootloader" />
</steps>
</flashing>
that was not succesful ...

Attachments

• rsd.png
    rsd.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 284

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

didn't worked for me, RSD says: "Failed flashing process. 1/12 flash gpt "gpt_signed" -> Phone returned FAIL."

the phone was on fastboot flash mode.

Try this and use the JB ones from your firmware, not the ICS ones. And try rsd-lite again.

If this fails i dunno what happened. Looks like a memory failure to me.