XDA app for tablets

Search This thread

cotr

May 24, 2006
Will the XDA app get upgraded for optimized use on tablets?

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA App

cotr

May 24, 2006
that sucks. the app keeps crashing on my Galaxy 10.1 when i log in and try go bring up a forum.

mcbyte_it

Nov 24, 2008
I just bought the new HD version (also as a form of support to xda), but it seems the same as the standard version, i expected to see something like Gmail for tablet or Google Reader for tablet: where I can have a list of threads with preview, or something like that. maybe in future versions......

i also don't seem to understand how to add a forum favorites, long pressing a forum gives me the option to subscribe, not add to favs.

XDA is #1.....

Last edited:

pulser_g2

Admin Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 27, 2009
I just bought the new HD version (also as a form of support to xda), but it seems the same as the standard version, i expected to see something like Gmail for tablet or Google Reader for tablet: where I can have a list of threads with preview, or something like that. maybe in future versions......

i also don't seem to understand how to add a forum favorites, long pressing a forum gives me the option to subscribe, not add to favs.

XDA is #1.....

Subscribe = favourites

Regarding being like Gmail for tablet, with previews, I don't think you'd find that feasible, due to everything taking longer to load. Unfortunately those systems are optimised server-side for this. This is a dynamic forum though, and to offer previews of lots of threads at once would just give you huge load times.

Quinny899

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2011
Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
quinny898.co.uk
Hi

Now it say the xda hd app has expired but there is no update?
And no word about it on the forum? Any body heard anything about this?

Jonas

Just got the same issue when opening it on both my phone and my tab this morning
Screenshot_2012-02-29-07-37-52.png

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's in the works (XDA for Android Tablets). Look for it Q1.