OEM HTC One X+ Rear Housing

Search This thread

mik93250

Jan 9, 2010
Hello, I just want to know if OEM HTC One X+ Rear Housing is compatible with our one XL evita
Thanks

mik93250

Jan 9, 2010
So it's really compatible? because I want to replace my grey housing by a white with beats by dre icon with just "B"

luismendez

Feb 24, 2008
so it is compatible? i have a grey htc one x international version and i want to change it to the one x+ black back housing

luismendez

Feb 24, 2008
why not? i know that the XL and one x are a little differents, but the one x and one x+ may be the same, any ways.. idk

trojjanhorse

Dec 23, 2009
Toronto
One X and one X+ have same housing. Only a strip of protruding plastic will need to be shaven off on the one x to fit on a one x+. I've done it.

Also, where can I find OEM housing for one x+? I rather have the one x+ housing as well.

Reactions: azturbomini

luismendez

Feb 24, 2008
One X and one X+ have same housing. Only a strip of protruding plastic will need to be shaven off on the one x to fit on a one x+. I've done it.

Also, where can I find OEM housing for one x+? I rather have the one x+ housing as well.

yo can find it on ebay, just put "one x+ housing"... what u mean with a strip protruding plastic to be shaven off on the one x to fit the one x+? wich one?

joshuadjohnson22

Oct 27, 2011
Atlanta

hmm so your saying this would work? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Battery-Bac...895?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cce1b0c5f mind sharing where that strip is located?

If anyone braves it mind sharing a video and pictures? I LOVE the X+'s housing and the feel

here is the white one too http://www.ebay.com/itm/Battery-Bac...830?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a7d8b1bf6

Top Liked Posts