New WM 6.5 Titanium Theme

Search This thread

-Enkidu-

Jan 2, 2008
Austin
Hello everyone,

Just finished another version of Titanium Themes I am working on. I have portrait & landscape cabs for: VGA, WVGA, QVGA & WQVGA.

The .cab changes your titanium text to icons only, the background, taskbar, etc will not be changed.
Note that I do like the text, however, the icons allow for a more visible background.

Themes are thanks to twolf & mallman as it could not have been completed without them.

I suppose we can call QVGA & WQVGA official, no weather or Opera support now though I do intend to add them ...one of these years.
Downloads attached in this post. Betas are thanks to OndraSter.
You may lock up your phone & have to clear storage, so I recommend you back up first.

A new not so beta WVGA has been added for download. Note the home tab is slightly different (4th screen). Support for Opera & a few other plugins was added so long as you install your plugins first. Lastlly you won't have the Neuropol font, which is only attached to the home tab, unless you add it to \windows\fonts\. I dunno if I can attach it here or not so here's a link to dload it for now: http://www.dafont.com/neuropol.font

Background for VGA screens are from SsS (by Deck on PPC) rom default, stated made by jbchow.

Please feel free to modify & repost this theme as long as it is free.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 55,234
  • Screen03.jpg
    Screen03.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 4,823
  • Screen05.jpg
    Screen05.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 3,984
  • TP2Titanium.jpg
    TP2Titanium.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,120
  • wvga.v1.cab
    578.4 KB · Views: 380
  • VGA.cab
    562.2 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
This looks good. I didn't like the large text, so reduced it...but your idea of having icons is perhaps even better. I wonder if there is a way to show the icon and when you put u drag the bar, if the icon + text can show. I'll give it a shot when I have some free time.

Thanks

-Enkidu-

Jan 2, 2008
Austin
SeanFromSoCal: You should be able to do both. I was thinking about changing the icon to text only when highlighted myself. However, the preview of messages, etc is the only reason I stray from doing so.
My next icon only theme will remove at least one of the secondary icons. You may have noticed the time/alarm was slightly lower than the other icons, it is my intention to release a set without the time/alarm icons on the time bar to better show backgrounds.

eleguent: About the background question, apologies as it is not mine to give, however, you could extract it from the SsS rom here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=68755

oldsap: Thank you!

Thanks everyone, I hope the set is enjoyed. Also, please feel free to rip this thing apart & reuse it to your pleasure so long as you keep it free.

Last edited:

-Enkidu-

Jan 2, 2008
Austin
qvga / alarm not showing

Okay, about 2/3 done with the qvga & noticed an issue with the alarm icon on vga version which I will work out as soon as I am done with qvga.

Update: Alarm only shows if you have alarms set, lol, man am I a winner. W & QVGA's betas posted, definite issues with WQVGA landscape, wip.

Last edited:
SeanFromSoCal: You should be able to do both. I was thinking about changing the icon to text only when highlighted myself. However, the preview of messages, etc is the only reason I stray from doing so.
My next icon only theme will remove at least one of the secondary icons. You may have noticed the time/alarm was slightly lower than the other icons, it is my intention to release a set without the time/alarm icons on the time bar to better show backgrounds.

I'm with you. In attempts to maximize the amount of background shown I also tried messing around with the layer heights. I was trying to make the ClockExpanded height nearly full screen and leaving all the other layers their current height, but the Titanium doesn't appear to let you have different height attributes. When I make all of the plugin heights larger (trying to get fullscreen/near fullscreen plugins), the text would get distorted.

Stupid M$! Fix your Titanium UI to make it recognize all XML attributes so we can full flexibility.

nawfalah

Nov 27, 2008
ive installed the cab but cant see it in the list of themes.

am i doing something wrong?

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
I'm with you. In attempts to maximize the amount of background shown I also tried messing around with the layer heights. I was trying to make the ClockExpanded height nearly full screen and leaving all the other layers their current height, but the Titanium doesn't appear to let you have different height attributes. When I make all of the plugin heights larger (trying to get fullscreen/near fullscreen plugins), the text would get distorted.

Stupid M$! Fix your Titanium UI to make it recognize all XML attributes so we can full flexibility.

You could do that by shifting the images of the clock plugin outside the panel and insert above the clock plugin some blank plugins so the text of the other condensed plugins does not come in the way.