Moto G v HTC Sensation |

Search This thread

NextGenGTR

Nov 19, 2013
I own both of the devices and they're priced similarly so let the battle commence!

NextGenGTR

Nov 19, 2013
Comment on how to improve my videos please! I really want to start making good content!

satanas17

Hi,

First impression, try to speak more "slowly" ;) English is recommended for XDA but not necessarily the native language for every members (no offense in what i wrote, bro ;) )

Second : a little presentation of technical sheets of phones u are testing could be nice too and, after that, a visual test...

Keep it on & have fun, specially with your Moto G (even if i love HTC's too... ;) )

Reactions: NextGenGTR

NextGenGTR

Nov 19, 2013
Hi,

First impression, try to speak more "slowly" ;) English is recommended for XDA but not necessarily the native language for every members (no offense in what i wrote, bro ;) )

Second : a little presentation of technical sheets of phones u are testing could be nice too and, after that, a visual test...

Keep it on & have fun, specially with your Moto G (even if i love HTC's too... ;) )
Haha, that comment made me laugh :D, the specifications is actually a good idea bro, what do you think if i put it as a list down on the side of the video? Also, the reason why i spoke fast i guess is because i was using my sisters Ipad without her knowledge and she was only gone out for 30 minutes so i had to be quick, again, the reason why my English sounded worse as well, but English is my second language so, :D

mr_nooby

Jul 17, 2012
People usually like seeing a screen comparison with some sample photos :beer: and maybe even a quick camera comparison. Good luck! :thumbup:

Inviato dal mio XT1032

Reactions: NextGenGTR

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

People usually like seeing a screen comparison with some sample photos :beer: and maybe even a quick camera comparison. Good luck! :thumbup:

Inviato dal mio XT1032