Bootloop

Search This thread

Mohamed Elhadad

Nov 5, 2013
alexandria
When I install official ROM for s2 plus I got a stuck on Samsung I did a wipe cached nothing changed bootloop what should I do

Sent from my GT-I9105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Stuart Little

Aug 12, 2013
Utrecht
www.mailtown.tk
When I install official ROM for s2 plus I got a stuck on Samsung I did a wipe cached nothing changed bootloop what should I do

Sent from my GT-I9105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Go to recovery and be sure that your kernel is compatible with your rom and before flashing you do full-wipe : factory/data wipe and cache wipe and dalvik cache wipe !
After that will it defenitly work!
If not then you should take a look on a other rom or restore your stock rom using odin !

rs tony

Feb 15, 2014
Joroinen
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Go to recovery and be sure that your kernel is compatible with your rom and before flashing you do full-wipe : factory/data wipe and cache wipe and dalvik cache wipe !
If not then you should take a look on a other rom or restore your stock rom using odin !

He already said that he flashed stock rom. When u have flashed go right away to recorvery and do full wipe and It works. U don't need to do nothing more.

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Stuart Little

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

He already said that he flashed stock rom. When u have flashed go right away to recorvery and do full wipe and It works. U don't need to do nothing more.

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app