What would you reccomend me?

Search This thread

darkyei

Jun 5, 2013
Hi guys , I'm not sure if this thread is allowed or not , if not please delete it and give me a warning or ban. Not sure what do you do at this situations.

Well , what I'd like to ask you is what rom would you recommend me , because I'm not beeing lucky testing and testing with the same results.I've tested a few but with all of them I've got the same results and it's frustating to do wipes for nothing.

Actually , what I want of a room is not too much(maybe is everyone's desire :eek: ) : Good keyboard and light. Right now I'm running "S4 Revolution v.4.1" (yes I know it's not the latest...maybe latest would be different but not sure).

9FlrTNh.png

And the only thing I "can't live without" is this kind of keyboard :

a6xe.png

I'm not sure where it comes from maybe I can get it running with another rom , but most of the rooms I've test had the old-school keyboard wich I hate so much.

ri6c.png

Basically , that's all I want in a rom , I don't need a lot of extras or mod , all I want is that keyboard and good performance. Right now , my phone is too laggy for just two or three apps (I don't even play games in it,..) , All I do with my phone is browse internet and use some chat apps such as What's up , line and so on.

Thanks you so much , and sorry if this is not allowed.

tallman43

Aug 29, 2011
The Land of Android
Yes it is frustrating to do wipes:eek: Who ever said rom flashing was easy thats why XDA is here :D No this post is not allowed the mods will close it soon!! Experiment there are no best roms everybody as different requirements when it comes to roms for their phones...

darkyei

Jun 5, 2013
Yes it is frustrating to do wipes:eek: Who ever said rom flashing was easy thats why XDA is here :D No this post is not allowed the mods will close it soon!! Experiment there are no best roms everybody as different requirements when it comes to roms for their phones...

I really know that part , but that's why I'm asking here for feedbacks of users who may have a rom like I'm asking for. I'm not asking for the best rom or something like that , because best rom is relative. Some users would need a lot of things that I don't need. All I need is what I've posted before..
Anyway , if it's really not allowed , I'm sorry

ps : Can someone tell me what's the name of that keyboard? Thanks

Last edited:

Darkened_Sky

Jun 17, 2013
Germany
And the only thing I "can't live without" is this kind of keyboard :

you do not have ios, so you can search as many keyboards on playstore or whereever and install them on ONE rom as you want ;)
you do not have to live with the keyboard which comes with a rom
I'm sure there is one that supports your wishes. for example i read that the new swiftkey beta (not the one on playstore) has now an extra number row, just google for "swiftkey number row" and you'll find it. i think in some days or so it will be on playstore