Search This thread

thatbimmerkid

Aug 26, 2012
Miami
Reactions: Sckank

aygriffith

Jan 1, 2011
Dallas, TX
We hand Speck CandyShells out with all our Corp owned iPhones and the black shells look like hell after maybe a week. The white ones will hold up better but only because it's harder to see the scratches.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

JMillion

Jun 6, 2007
NYC
you might want to change the title from CandyShell Grip to just CandyShell. I thought you were referring to the other ones. But yeah the Speck cases hold up good, but the back looks like hell. I have one on my LG G2 and was going to try one for the M8.

deeznuts

Sep 19, 2007
Just don't like how slippery they are if your hands are wet/sweaty, hard to get a good grip on the phone. I'm interested in looking at the Speck Grip Candyshell case but don't think there is any yet for this device? I have the incipio duo case which is great but again slick on the back so not a good gripe when hands are a bit wet/sweaty. Only grip on this "flashy" looking cases.

aygriffith

Jan 1, 2011
Dallas, TX
I just don't get why Speck does not change the materials ...

The richest part is I saw an Incipio case yesterday with the same semi gloss plastic back and it came with a screen protector for the back of the Incipio case. When your case needs a screen protector wrap to remain in good condition I think it's time to move to another material.

But on the flip side, those particular cases to take a beating. All our users that keep their phones in them never seem to come back with broken phones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts