Problems with SD card - and losing parts of pictures

Search This thread

FroyoYo-Yo

Dec 24, 2011
Please help. I have several problems.

My phone has original software, If I need to give you some info on it, tell me and Ill answer. No ROM is installed by me - is what im saying.

Problems :

1. After unplug the phone from PC, Micro SD card will not load back on. Its missing untill I restart the whole phone.

2. I have like 300 photos, and for some reason 5% of them are RUINED. They are partially or entirely dicoloured or black. And what is even more confusing - sometimes that defect shows only after choose that picture. So, for a split second its OK, and then it get covered with black or some other color blocks. Is it the RAM? Its not full, so im confused.

I tried to update the phone via USB cable or online, but I dont know how cuz there is no update online, so maybe I need to download it manually?. Please help me, tell me what to download, or what ever I need to do.

Thank you.

FroyoYo-Yo

Dec 24, 2011
Here is the example. This little box of image you see it obviously only part of whole image, but what is weird is that 1 scond before this sreenshot - that part was black and the other part of the picture was visible.

so im still hoping those pictures are not lost. But when i send them via email to my pc, its black too..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-12-00-50-13.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-12-00-50-13.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
M

Mr.DonDroid

Here is the example. This little box of image you see it obviously only part of whole image, but what is weird is that 1 scond before this sreenshot - that part was black and the other part of the picture was visible.

so im still hoping those pictures are not lost. But when i send them via email to my pc, its black too..

And when connected via usb? Can you see them on your pc?