Buy now or wait for Prime?

Search This thread

mjs2011

May 25, 2011
I've been searching around this thing called the internet for an answer but I can't seem to find an answer as to if/when we're getting the S5 Prime on Sprint. Anyone know the details?

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
I've been searching around this thing called the internet for an answer but I can't seem to find an answer as to if/when we're getting the S5 Prime on Sprint. Anyone know the details?

That's because no one knows and it hasn't even been made official although everyone knows it's happening. My guess is, is that it might not even be available in the US.

There's a post on Sammobile saying there will be "limited quantities" of it due to production costs of the 2K display.

lilflip21

Feb 18, 2009
Rochester, MN
t.co
I'd buy it again..

Buy a new device whenever you need/want it because waiting for the next great device will never work by the time that device comes out the next great thing will again be on the horizon and the cycle continues..

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeFCaputo113

mjs2011

May 25, 2011
Oh I've been through the cycle and back. Lol. Good to know that the reports are vague at best. The last thing I want to do is use my upgrade now and then find out that a better version of the phone is coming out in 2 weeks.

Eric214

Oct 24, 2012
Philly
The answer is simple, if you think you will want what's in the ''prime" more then the reg s5 what's waiting another Month or so? If the s5 is good for what you want, then why wait?

durandetto

Jan 11, 2010
Hartland, MI
I hate to say it, but ive never been more disappointed with a phone than with my s5. Battery isn't that good compared to my g2, it's slower than my s4 as far as unlocking and opening the camera, the fingerprint scanner is garbage for unlocking the phone. The camera is great in bright and dark situations but lower light it sucks. I do however like the look and feel, which is weird because most people talk about how much they hate it. Also why hasn't samsung implemented auto-input in the keyboard, it's 2014.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

reverepats

Dec 22, 2010
Boston,MA
I hate to say it, but ive never been more disappointed with a phone than with my s5. Battery isn't that good compared to my g2, it's slower than my s4 as far as unlocking and opening the camera, the fingerprint scanner is garbage for unlocking the phone. The camera is great in bright and dark situations but lower light it sucks. I do however like the look and feel, which is weird because most people talk about how much they hate it. Also why hasn't samsung implemented auto-input in the keyboard, it's 2014.

Might have to take another peek in the settings for the keyboard. Predictive text works great on this keyboard
4ymu8u9y.jpg

Dude I'd say go for it. Me, I'm loving the S5,but I'm also a huge Samsung fan. Ice personally ha e no issues!

Reactions: durandetto

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'd buy it again..

Buy a new device whenever you need/want it because waiting for the next great device will never work by the time that device comes out the next great thing will again be on the horizon and the cycle continues..

Might have to take another peek in the settings for the keyboard. Predictive text works great on this keyboard
    4ymu8u9y.jpg

Dude I'd say go for it. Me, I'm loving the S5,but I'm also a huge Samsung fan. Ice personally ha e no issues!