[REQ] MIUI for Xperia L

Search This thread

tosik

Jun 8, 2008
Zaporizhzhya
I think there are a lot of people that love MIUI.
I know, we already have MIUI Rom, but it`s not true MIUI, just a little modded sock rom, an it has nothing common with real MIUI.
We had not had MIUI earlier because we were waiting for working Cyanogenmod to take it as a base for MIUI.
Today we have a lot of almost fully working CM11 ROMs.
So I believe it`s possible to make real MIUIv5 rom. And I hope that great developers, who make today awesome CM based roms for Xperia L, will give us MIIUI!

gladiator33

Jan 7, 2014
they're already working on it... So if the miui rom is based in cyanogenmod, it will be just for unlocked bootloader, won't it?

utsavkoju

Nov 4, 2010
St. John's
We got CM11 but that doesn't mean we can easily get MIUI. Its half work done. MIUI V5 (4.5.X.X) based on Kitkat was released 2 days ago for Nexus 5 and other devices will get the build in comming days. We have to wait for MIUI to release this latest version to Redmi 1s as its nearly of same spect and chipset except display. So have patience guys. Its not that easy.

tosik

Jun 8, 2008
Zaporizhzhya
Same spect?! Lol. The only common is RAM - 1gb.
I just want devs not to concentrate only on CM mods, but for miui too.

utsavkoju

Nov 4, 2010
St. John's
Same spect?! Lol. The only common is RAM - 1gb.
I just want devs not to concentrate only on CM mods, but for miui too.

FYI its based on snapdragon 400 and so is our XL. So, most of the things can be easily ported from 1s.

P.S.: Search for detail before commenting dude. If not then you can atleast search on gsmarena.com

utsavkoju

Nov 4, 2010
St. John's

FYI:

XPERIA L: Qualcomm MSM8230 Snapdragon
Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8230 - System on a Chip

XIAOMI HONGMI 1S: Qualcomm MSM8228 Snapdragon
Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8228 - System on a Chip

Dual Core or Quad Core doesn't matter here. What its matter is their build architecture. If you really are porting roms to these devices then they can be ported from back and forth.

P.S: Don't go for numbers study their build architecture instead.

Top Liked Posts