[Q] Apparent Soft Brick... Issues with a fix

Search This thread

doublewhamy

Jun 30, 2014
München
Hello, I am aware that I am a noob, but the issue I have is important to me.

When the android L developer preview came out I was thrilled, and thus proceeded to install it. I will spare you the details, but I ended up having everything on my Nexus 7 wiped except for TWRP. Now, me and my brother have attempted an adb push to get a rom on the tablet, but adb can't find the Nexus 7. Also, the Windows USB drivers refuse to be installed for the device (the process I used to do so was fully correct.) To actually post on XDA was my last resort after hours of research and attempting to revive my Nexus. Any willing advice would be great. Thanks!

Aerowinder

Aug 11, 2012

When the android L developer preview came out I was thrilled, and thus proceeded to install it. I will spare you the details, but I ended up having everything on my Nexus 7 wiped except for TWRP. Now, me and my brother have attempted an adb push to get a rom on the tablet, but adb can't find the Nexus 7. Also, the Windows USB drivers refuse to be installed for the device (the process I used to do so was fully correct.) To actually post on XDA was my last resort after hours of research and attempting to revive my Nexus. Any willing advice would be great. Thanks!
Reboot to bootloader.

fastboot devices

If device shows up, flash stock firmware. Link in siggy.

Reactions: doublewhamy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Reboot to bootloader.

fastboot devices

If device shows up, flash stock firmware. Link in siggy.