Full external SD card access

Search This thread
I was having issues with Titanium Backup saving to my external SD card due to the way android has it locked down. I was getting an "insufficient storage available". Found this, installed, and reboot. No problems.
I realize there is a way to have access using Xposed, but I like using ART instead of dalvik.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.sdfix

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Jmrreid21

Aug 22, 2014
Is kitkat 4.4 available for HTC One sv. I have tried to install the revolution hd 71.1 but when I go to recovery to try to install it it just keeps opening the files in. No option to swipe to install or anything can anyone help me with this. I'm still currently running on jb4.2.2 I seriously need updated

Sent from my C525c using XDA mobile app

sinisin

Jan 3, 2011
Denver
Is kitkat 4.4 available for HTC One sv. I have tried to install the revolution hd 71.1 but when I go to recovery to try to install it it just keeps opening the files in. No option to swipe to install or anything can anyone help me with this. I'm still currently running on jb4.2.2 I seriously need updated

This is not even close to the relevant thread. This is a Thread for G3 owners.......... ?

Reactions: pbedard and aheeejd

dgomez720

Mar 24, 2011
Amarillo, TX

Hey Junior...I think you missed your turn off on the HTC highway on-ramp.....you're in LG country right now...hop on over there and I'm sure some people will be able to help you more than what these guys can..

Beastn

Jul 19, 2010
You can write to the external if you use the Android Data folders on the external card

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was having issues with Titanium Backup saving to my external SD card due to the way android has it locked down. I was getting an "insufficient storage available". Found this, installed, and reboot. No problems.
    I realize there is a way to have access using Xposed, but I like using ART instead of dalvik.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.sdfix

This is not even close to the relevant thread. This is a Thread for G3 owners.......... ?

Hey Junior...I think you missed your turn off on the HTC highway on-ramp.....you're in LG country right now...hop on over there and I'm sure some people will be able to help you more than what these guys can..